RealModScene
Anonymous

[Tutorial] Wolfenstein: The New Order Installation

67bhw3y01et67gi6g.jpg

Required Content is Located in Disc 1 and it's mandatory to install it in order to play the game and will be installed in-game which is approximately over 7.5GB in size.

Disc 1 is required to be in GOD Format or Burned to a DVD in order to get the game to prompt the installation of the Required Contents which will take roughly around 40 minutes.

After Installation is completed, You may either keep or delete Disc 1 in order to save space and load the game using Disc 2.

You may play all 4 Discs as DVDs or in GOD Format.

If you're playing it in Extracted Format (.xex), FSD is recommended for its auto disc swap feature.

(Only Disc 2-4 are excepted in Extracted Format whereas Disc 1 has to be in GOD Format or as a DVD Otherwise you will not be prompted for the installation of the Required Contents)

Game is tested using Disc 1 in GOD Format and Disc 2-4 in Extracted Format (.xex).

(Minimum Dashboard Version Required: v2.0.16537.0)

Required Content is Compatible with the following Xbox 360 Configured/Formatted Storage Devices:

USB Stick.

Internal Hard Drive.

External Hard Drive.

The folder structure used is as follows:

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 1 \ GOD Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 2 \ Extracted Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 3 \ Extracted Files.

Games \ Wolfenstein The New Order \ Disc 4 \ Extracted Files.

(Required Content Installation will be Automated in-game but for your curiosity, Here's a reference for the file location).

Folder Structure for Required Content Installation:

(Example) Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_1.bin (Required Content 1)

(Example) Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_2.bin (Required Content 2)

*The game runs fine with FSD and DashLaunch and has no problem so far.

Tested on:

XBOX 360 Slim 4GB Corona

RGH Glitch 2

Dash: 16747

320GB Internal Hard Drive(OEM/Third Party)

FSD 3 rev 775

xexmenu

DashLaunch 3.12

(This Tutorial May Apply To RGH/JTAG Users Only)

Hi Guys,

I followed this tutorial but still no dice, I tried this on Aurora AND FSD - the game just gets stuck on loading disc2...

This is how I have my files:

Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_1.bin

Hdd1 \ Content \ 0000000000000000 \ 425307F5 \ 00000001 \ content_file_2.bin

The above are the files installed from disc1

I created and set the following game path for disc 2-4:

\Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Games\disc2

\Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Games\disc3

\Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Games\disc4

XBOX 360 Slim 4GB Corona

RGH Glitch 2

Dash: 17489

500GB Internal Hard Drive(OEM/Third Party)

Aurora 0.5b

FSD 3 rev 775

xexmenu

DashLaunch 3.16

I know this is an old post but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Those content files probably need to have their names corrected in order to function...

Those content files probably need to have their names corrected in order to function...

Actually, that is the name of the files, and they have to be installed from disc 1, in a god format, or from the disc itself. This will not work if the disc is extracted for some reason. This game was a bit of a pain to get to work. as for your folder structure, I would put the disc 2-4 folders in another folder, as to not upset any other multi disc games, so instead of  Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Games\disc2 try Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Games\Wolf\disc2, etc. I would also put disc 1 there, as that is what it is going to be looking for. or rename disc 2 to disc 1, so on and so forth, as the FSD plugin will look for the files in order. Or so I believe, it has been a while since I needed to install this game. lol.

N/M, I figured out the problem - Disc two for whatever reason was incomplete when I extracted it.  I re-downloaded, re-extracted the 2nd disc and everything works now as per the tutorial - thanks for your help guys!

• Like 2