RealModScene
Aarash Abro

Can't connect to JQE360

Hello Guys.

I have a problem and i am hoping that i will get the answer from you guys. OK, i try to connect to LiNK everything passes except the ports and the jqe360 auth. The jqe. keeps saying Processing but the ports clearly fail. I've forwarded the ports correctly and i know it.The thing is that when I  try to connect my console with my jqe360 account,no text appears at all. Please Guys. Help will be appreciated.

Hi, did you try putting the console IP in DMZ  (in your router)?, to know where is the problem (Service provider or router or console config).

Thank you for replying.

Yes i did put the ip into my router's dmz and the problem is in fsd on my console.

Don't be so quick to put the blame on FSD... (F3) F3 simply tries to connect to the server using the ports you've specified, but... it's failing, probably because somewhere along the way it's beeing blocked from doing so... DMZ ussually works, but not always, could you tell us what router you have and how you did the forwarding?

Many routers have "Forward" and "Trigger", sometimes Forwarding is what you want to look at, other times it's triggering... it all depends on the manufacturer, how they decided to phrase it...

Thank you for replying again. I hope you keep on to this topic.

I have the Huawei E5172 Router. And to know how i did the port forwarding, i can give you some pics of my router. You know, like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Here are the links : http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8vc1nd3s6cquts/Router+pics.docx. Here are some more pics: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e251htwypjzi5in/More+pics.docx. Please keep up with this topic.

Do you know if your service provider have to unlock that ports?, some internet providers have the ports blocked, and you have to call and ask to unlock it (here. in Argentina, there are some providers that work in this way).

Well I don't know actually but I think I don't need to call because any changes made to the router work without calling. I also think that I've read somewhere that the "Test"is

not accurate. What do you think?

Well I don't know actually but I think I don't need to call because any changes made to the router work without calling. I also think that I've read somewhere that the "Test"is

not accurate. What do you think?

It is accurate... but, sometimes it works to connect but not to communicate, i think the test is to check if there can be a connection made... but i'm not sure... it might be something with your firewall settings... seeing as you've set them to "Custom", not sure if it's you or your ISP? anyways, there was a warning that setting it to strong or something like that some services might not work... and custom could have those breaking options enabled... (as you have no idea what settings are set based on this alone)

Thank you for replying again.

Yes, i was the one to set them on custom because other levels I thought couldn't allow the LiNK service to pass. Also I can't add any Inbound or Outbound services to the firewall so please, tell me what to do?

Is not necessary to pass the test to access to link, i play on link for 3 moth without passing that port test, anyway:

* Try calling you ISP, and ask about the ports (if they have to open it)

* Try to put the console IP in DMZ to see that is a problem of the forwarding ports config.

* Try changing the default ports, and set another one (the same in FSD3 and router administration)

* Try with a different router, or in another place that have another router (better if have some friend with link working)

I hope that helps you.

please suggest something else because i cannot switch to another router as this one is the best

It's NOT the best router... it's a cheap crap router ;)

A really GOOD router lets you set ALOT of settings...

Ok, I admit my router isn't the best but it is the best in the country. And alxskater, i tried suggestion no.1,2,3. I couldn't have done the fourth because I don't have any other friend that has a Jtag/rgh. And one more question, do routers like linksys work for different Internet providers. If yes then how do I set that router up?

I have a router Cisco e900, work perfectly with Link, and the administration is very easy, and is not an expensive Router. The only issue is that only have 4 switch ports, and get freezy when want to update the firmware. This router didn't burn with the lightening that burn my xbox 360, TV and Alienware Lan port... u.u

If you want, i cant send you the print screen of mine to try configuring your router like mine, or in the baddest case, buy another one.

Admin I need your help,

my password and username was correct but I can't connect to jqe server may I knw what was the problem in my jqe account

post-16724-14037684825746_thumb.jpgpost-16724-1403768549108_thumb.jpg

post-16724-14037685710323_thumb.jpg

Swizzy can u help me?

What was the problem in my jqe 360 account?

Honestly, no idea... join irc.efnet.org #freestyledash and ask for support there... and remember: DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD!

Honestly, no idea... join irc.efnet.org #freestyledash and ask for support there... and remember: DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD!

Thankyou

I will help you. It happened with me just after I set up a static ip for my xbox. I set the network settings to automatic and it worked. Hoped it helped.

• Like 1