RealModScene
Aarash Abro

Can't connect to JQE360

I will help you. It happened with me just after I set up a static ip for my xbox. I set the network settings to automatic and it worked. Hoped it helped.

That means you set the settings wrong... perhaps the DNS? (i'd recommend using the google DNS [8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4]) it can also be that you set your MASK wrong, normally you have an IP in the range of 192.168.0.2 -> 192.168.0.254 or so... this would make the mask 255.255.255.0 you also have to make sure that the IP you set isn't used by something else

• Like 1

Hi there, same issues and same router here, I don't know what's wrong but I kept having the same result "TCP: Fail UDP: Fail" for every port. Here's some screenshots, hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance...

2f1280340761343.jpg 1b598d340761346.jpg 9ae405340761349.jpg 27947f340761355.jpg f4971f340761363.jpg  

First U need check your WAN status,,

Portforward procedure is second step

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

First U need check your WAN status,,

Portforward procedure is second step

Hi there, thanks for replying. this is my WAN status:

46edc2340785917.jpg 

Post your wide area network status not Wi-Fi status

I'm so sorry, I don't get you. Let me list the infos that's on my router:

- Internet Status

- Internet Usage

- Wifi Status

- LAN Usage

- Device List

- Network Connection

- APN Profile

- PIN Management

- LAN Host Setting

- DHCP Setting

- Bundled Address List

- Static Routing

- Dynamic Routing

- WIFI Setting

- WIFI Access Management

- WPS Setting

- WIFI Multi SSID

- WDS

- Firewall

- MAC Filtering

- URL Filtering

- IP Filtering

- Service Access Control

- ALG

- Port Forwarding

- UPnP

- DMZ

- System Setting

BTW, i did a port check on canyouseeme.org, and these are the results:

62cf10340942227.jpg b3d6c4340942230.jpg 

The thing is, what I have from my ISP is a private IP. So, what I did on the router wouldn't go public.

That is why the port forwarding is always fail.

Thank you all for helping.

May be your internet connection was screwedup check your DNS ip ,, many guys wrongly understood abt this issue.

First check your connection andthen check portforward your console already detect your router so no need to change anything ,, I am not set manually port number

Just enable dmz and set my host ip. If u want to know your portforwarding is gud or not check your upnp settings. U can see current upnp list

The thing is, what I have from my ISP is a private IP. So, what I did on the router wouldn't go public.

That is why the port forwarding is always fail.

Thank you all for helping.

There is no such thing as "a private IP", you etheir have a static ip or a dynamic one... the alternative is that you have a local or public ip...

Local ip's are generally given by routers, so... if you have a router + your isp gave you a modem or whatever with a built-in router, you'll have issues when trying to open ports on the internal router... to do this you also have to etheir disable the router functionality on the "external" one or set your internal router to be in the DMZ of the external one... generally there's a thing called "NAT" which you disable to disable the router functionality if it's a modem or whatever with a built-in router, doing this means it'll only act as a bridge, sending all data forward to your other router...

May be your internet connection was screwedup check your DNS ip ,, many guys wrongly understood abt this issue.

First check your connection andthen check portforward your console already detect your router so no need to change anything ,, I am not set manually port number

Just enable dmz and set my host ip. If u want to know you portforwarding is gud or not check your upnp settings. U can see current upnp list

the UPNP list is only for when UPNP is enabled, then LiNK will handle the portforwarding for you...

Ya ok

But I was enabled dmz instead of manualy set destination port number

Ya ok

But I was enabled dmz instead of manualy set destination port number

yeah, that also works... but it's not recommended as it'll expose your 360 to all possible threats on the internet... it's completely exposed... it's better to open up the ports, DMZ is mostly meant for troubleshooting... not permanent use...

• Like 1

Just enable dmz and set my host ip. If u want to know your portforwarding is gud or not check your upnp settings. U can see current upnp list

Still no luck, bro. I did all the things you said, but it just wont pass the port forwarding test. I tested it on canyouseeme.org, ping.eu the port is still closed. Maybe I'll give Dynamic DNS a try after this. Hope it'll work.

Still no luck, bro. I did all the things you said, but it just wont pass the port forwarding test. I tested it on canyouseeme.org, ping.eu the port is still closed. Maybe I'll give Dynamic DNS a try after this. Hope it'll work.

Dynamic DNS won't make a difference, you of course have to specify that LiNK should use port 3078 and 3079 aswell, even if canyouseeme.org says it's not able to connect it might be working fine, the best way to test this is to play some COD game, like Black Ops 2 or Ghosts, these games have lot's of ppl playing it all the time, so they're perfect for testing... now, if you can see other ppls hosting, it's working the way it should... if not, well, then you'll have to troubleshoot further... maybe your ISP is causing the problem, or it's something with some setting somewhere... it's kinda hard to say at this point...