RealModScene
guily6669

Missing covers

Hello folks,

Sorry if this has been posted a million times...

I always had FSD working great, but on latest games I don't have any game cover anymore.

I still use FSDFlow game list style, don't know if it's because of that.

I'm missing covers on:

- Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, Murdered: Soul Suspect and Enemy Front.

If the problem is caused by "JQE", can't you please update FSD so that it display the name of the game as a cover when no covers are detected??????????? (I also have a few apps and they just show "NO COVER" and that suck).

Keep Cool

Open your dash launch nd go to the network tab disable live strong nd save this settings afterthen u can download all covers

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Much appreciated, it worked.

But anyway, I have apps that don't have covers available, I think FSD should have shown the name as a cover instead of showing "Missing Cover".

And in a few years they close JQE server and we will have all games displaying a "MISSING COVER" or we would have to manually install covers which suck.

Doesn't all newer games have all some art on them already? FSD should update and grab the game image as cover (if no cover is detected) or it's name if it's missing that art that comes with the game.

Keep Cool

Much appreciated, it worked.

But anyway, I have apps that don't have covers available, I think FSD should have shown the name as a cover instead of showing "Missing Cover".

And in a few years they close JQE server and we will have all games displaying a "MISSING COVER" or we would have to manually install covers which suck.

Doesn't all newer games have all some art on them already? FSD should update and grab the game image as cover (if no cover is detected) or it's name if it's missing that art that comes with the game.

Keep Cool

Actually, the covers come from Xbox.com, that's why the livestrong option is causing problems ;)

Also... FSD don't get any updates anymore...

Yeah, but I's just a small fix, can't somoene else make a little update so that when covers aren't detected it just show the name as a cover?

Or do you know how to mod FSD to achieve that?

Keep Cool

Yeah, but I's just a small fix, can't somoene else make a little update so that when covers aren't detected it just show the name as a cover?

Or do you know how to mod FSD to achieve that?

Keep Cool

The source code isn't available, and therefor the only way to add this is to edit the default.xex using a hexeditor, and that's not something anyone is going to be doing for you...