RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.04 - CIV hook fixed

anyone can help me ? how to setting dashlaunch for play COD blackops 2. i realy confused, and i just try to unload but COD didnt play. please can anyone tell how its works..

Just install 3.04, do not need to unload anything.

so you think updating the TUs for BO2 will help?

also any ideas on now that i have updated dashboard to 19167 i cant seem to FTP transfer any .xex files? like if i transfer dashlaunch it create the folders but the .xex dosn't move? i can transfer back and forth any files or folders as long as its not a .xex?

JPizzle

Why the dashlaunch doesn't update thru the settings menu of F3 in updates? Is it working or it is for something else...

Also can anyone help me because this is my first time updating and the readme file about installation is quite short ...

Is there any possibility to lose something with the update... Do i need to backup ?

Also is the procedure easy or there are possibilities for me to brick my XBOX.... I've read about the live issue i think I've configured the file to avoid that, but anything else?

JPizzle

Why the dashlaunch doesn't update thru the settings menu of F3 in updates? Is it working or it is for something else...

Also can anyone help me because this is my first time updating and the readme file about installation is quite short ...

Is there any possibility to lose something with the update... Do i need to backup ?

Also is the procedure easy or there are possibilities for me to brick my XBOX.... I've read about the live issue i think I've configured the file to avoid that, but anything else?

Dashlaunch is a completely separate app from F3 and that is why F3 doesnt update it. However the F3 Installer ISO will download and install the latest version of dashlaunch for you.

hello all ,,,

thanks fo the info ..

i'm really new it this xbox hack ...

all i know is that i have an xbox 360 slim with RGH and LT+ mod (JailBreak )

i have a few questions ...

what is dashlunch ? is it diffrent from dashboard ?

how do ilnow what kanel version i have ? how do i know what dashboard version i have ?

i have a problem playing Blackops 2 ,,, will this help me ?

does anyone post a video /tutorial ?

all my other games are working ok ... if i use this dashlunch will my other games will now work ?

how do i install the lunchboard ? can i unistall it if it will now helpl me?

thanks for all your help

ok103

Brilliant, I love the kinect health warning removal.

Possible suggestions?

Is it possibel to remove the "Indie Games" startup screen. Telling users how its not rated, etc... Would save like 10 seconds every time I load an indie.

Other than that, 3.04 is the best I've used, it is brilliant and the autofake is perfect :)

Jokerski: I had a similar problem a while back, once my trinity got to a certain temperature it had problems reading/writing the hdd. Also, make sure your ftp client isn't caching folder listings and such.

irishdave: it's possible yes, but this splash screen is under control of the community launcher and is mostly just to fill the screen while it sets up runtimes and similar. You ever notice how on a fresh boot of windows, when you try to run a .net exe it takes longer to come up the first time (until windows caches some assemblies)? Xbox is similar, but it doesn't have caching the way windows does. Anyway, the effort would result in a placebo effect similar to deleting bootanim from flash - it seems to go faster, but in reality you are just looking at a black screen for longer.

hello all ,,,

thanks fo the info ..

i'm really new it this xbox hack ...

all i know is that i have an xbox 360 slim with RGH and LT+ mod (JailBreak )

i have a few questions ...

what is dashlunch ? is it diffrent from dashboard ?

how do ilnow what kanel version i have ? how do i know what dashboard version i have ?

i have a problem playing Blackops 2 ,,, will this help me ?

does anyone post a video /tutorial ?

all my other games are working ok ... if i use this dashlunch will my other games will now work ?

how do i install the lunchboard ? can i unistall it if it will now helpl me?

thanks for all your help

ok103

ok103, I'm not an expert too but I'll try to explain:

- dashboard is the system files/user interface/firmware running on your console. So you got official dashboard (shortly: dash version = kernel version, for ex. 16197) and also dashboards are called some other custom dashes (interfaces) created by expert teams, for example FreeStyle Dash 2.2, Freestyle 3 or XexMenu. They are covering official dash and gives you different possibilities and features

-DashLaunch is standalone, very important application which modifies system settings on console start up that way to allow you to run games, switch on/off specific dash features, launch mentioned above custom dashboards, block Xbox Live connections and so on. Without DashLaunch it could be not possible to run hacked XBOX and play most of your games.

As Microsoft is updating original dash you need to keep your JTAG/RGH console up to date (flash your console to get newest dash/kernel - this is specific process to do it) with original dashboard to get new features, update avatars, etc., than you have to keep DashLaunch up to date (to block/unblock specific features of original dashboard and allow you to properly use those original features and play newest games, and then you have to keep custom Dashboards (like Freestyle 3) up to date to get your XBOX easy managed, launch games and even play on network.

To see your official dash/kernel version simply install Freestyle 3 and go to Setup/Credits screen - you can see all the info there. Or when in official dash go to system settings/system info tab (you will see D.numbers - K.numbers info, which is D=dash, K=kernel)

DashLaunch 3.04 as most users confirmed makes that Black Ops run on JTAG/RGH. I did not tried that game yet. So just update your console to newest official dash/kernel (here is tutorial how to do that), install DashLauinch 3.04 and everything should be ok.

Hope it explains a bit how it all works in JTAG/RGH console :)

I updated today my xbox rgh to version 16202 Dashboard through JRUNNER ..You out DASHLAUNCE update for this version?

not until XeBuild is updated and until you have dashlaunch you will not be able to use LiNK

hello all .

i wanted to share what i did to work out bo2

i copied all the files in my ex HD ( exsept games ) - for backup .

i open the rar file of the FS3 and then copied it to my ex HD and replace the files that where there ... - this way i updated my FS 2.2 to FS3

i copied the dashlunch3.04 and run it - it said i need to upgrade my dashlunch from 3.02 to 3.04 - i acsepted after it finished and the rebooted my xbox .

DID I DO THE RIGHT THING ?

then iwas able to play black ops 2

my dashbord karnel version is posted in my replays here if you need to check it ( by the way i didn't upgraded my karnel - it 15547 or something ... )

by the way ..bug report

when i try to change the way i see the cover games ( from cover flow to the 2 other option ,,, i always get FS3 crashed and then the fs3 restarted ...

by the way2 :

i can't seem to get internet connection - when i test mt network - i get network ok but internet fail - i'm trying to connect to my wifi with WEP2 security and even when i disabled my security ,, i couldn't get the internet to work ..

when i unppluged my ex HD and loaded the xbox with out my ex HD , then tseted again the internet i get network ok but internet fail ... ( with or without the security)

can anyone help ( maybe the problem is with my DNS and i need to call my ISP ?

and one last thing ....

i can't get the GADABAMA program to work ... i cant seem to install acsses 2010 runtime SP1, i have office 2010 pro plus with sp 1 ... i still get errors when trying to install the runtime sp1 - can someone help me ..

if i send someone my db with you be able to help me get the cover and boxset for my games ... so i could see the covers and all ... how does it work the GADABAA .. is it possible that someone will do it for me (remotely ? ? ? )

thanks for all your help ...

and i hope i didn' mess up my xbox with my FS3 and dashlunch 3.04 installion thing ....

thanks a lot

ok103

No idea what Jrunner is, and I've been updating my JTAG for the past few years once a year with Dashlaunch. Wanted to do the same today, and then I saw 16202 was released this week. What's the schedule on 16202 compatibility?

DL is Awesome btw.

New 16202 kernel won't work with 3.04...have to wait until 3.05 comes out ...probably day or 2

How can I check dashlaunch version?

Thanks

start dashlaunch and see what it says

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

start dashlaunch and see what it says

How do I start dashlaunch? Trought Installer I get in the left top 3.04

Go to the installer, set your paths and options, you have to have ping patch and devlink enabled, then press RB, highlight the HDD, press X and your done

I've installed latest dashboard with xebuild gui 0.86 and selected to include dashlaunch. Is this ok? Or I need to install dashlaunch again?

The launch.ini is the same....

I've installed latest dashboard with xebuild gui 0.86 and selected to include dashlaunch. Is this ok? Or I need to install dashlaunch again?

The launch.ini is the same....

That's fine, but Dashlaunch 3.04 will not work with the new dashboard until 3.05 comes out. So it dosent really matter.

I meant the 16197 update not the 16202...

If your JTAG/RGH console is running kernel version 16197 and you have DashLaunch 3.04 installed, enable DevLink and Pingpatch - this will allow you to use LiNK.

I'm sure Swizzy's latest version of XeBuild GUI uses DashLaunch 3.04.