RealModScene
tinpanalley

Recent dashboards

I'm on 16547. Are the last two 16747 and 16756 necessary? I just installed Watch Dogs on my rgh and had no problem with still running 16547 but  maybe that game just doesn't ask for the new updates even though it only came out a week ago?

Since when did 16756 come? i didn't even know there was a new version out?!

16747 is required for some new TU's and DLC, other then that it's not required...

Since when did 16756 come? i didn't even know there was a new version out?!

16747 is required for some new TU's and DLC, other then that it's not required...

747 comes out today (Jun 4) apparently.

Have you got a good guide for updating my dash?

747 comes out today (Jun 4) apparently.

Have you got a good guide for updating my dash?

747 is old, you meant to say 756... anyways, i've been notified that it's on xbox live, haven't checked there today... it'll take atleast 1 week before the new version is available for RGH/JTAG consoles

your have to wait for a new dashlauch 1.13 shouldn't be to long and if you can afford a small donation for there hard work they do for free all the better.

then use the new feature built into dashlaunch / xeBuild FreeBoot Nand Update Tut. it will do your avatar and nand flash auto stylie.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/