RealModScene
fcoaajr

HD Seagate Expansion 3tb for fat32 running Freestyle3

First task done, I use paragon (because is free) to re size from 3TB~ to 1.90TB this will allow to convert the GPT partition to MBR, the second task will end tomorrow because I have to convert from NTFS to Fat32 using EaseUs partition master pro (because its not lock the partition size limit for fat32 which is 32G per partition) but to convert from ntfs to fat32 in a partition of 1.90 TB I have to format the partition, this will be done tomorrow first I have to backup all my apps and xbox stuff on the original disk.

Update: I use Teracopy which in theory is better than an OS (windows) to copy files from a disk to another, the copy progress says its gone to finish in two days lol, I have two Seagate disk usb 3.0  :sweat:

Update: I finish to backup all my apps in almost three days because my job, I finally backup all the stuff, and today I try this:

1) Convert the disk to MBR I do this with EaseUs, and make a partition of 1.91 TB, format fat32, the FSD and aurora were unable to detect, in both I unplug and plug the disk serveral times and just says that it will refresh the partitions but nothing is show.

2) Partion of 2.xx TB format fat32 with EaseUs is possible, but the same fsd and aurora unable to show partiton.

3) Partition 1.91 format fat32, logical partition, fail.

4) Partition 1.91 format fat32, primary partition, fail.

5) Partition 1.91 format fat32, primary partition, active, fail.

6) Partition 1.91 format fat32, logical partition, active, fail.

For now I get bored I think theres a problem with Seagate disks, so Im gone to try to put the drive like an internal drive with external connections, the procedure:

1. Take the disk out of the enclosure.

2. Wire from xbox to disk.

3. Update Xbox to dash 17489.0 to remove the 32G limits.

4. Format with Dash the disk.

5. And with a lot of patience load all my apps through ftp or smb.

If this doesn't work I'm gone to buy a Western Digital usb 3.0 2TB drive lol.

Ok, just before do all the work to extract my HDD from the usb enclosure I make a test, I update the kernel and the dash to 17489 both, so I try to plug my usb hardrive to check if the Dash read it, its does but when I try to prepare to use for save games and xbox stuff the dash says that it have an error, so I think this is an issue with this model or something so Im gone to buy the 2tb usb 3.0 external because this get my bored, I let this info here to save up time for someone, the disk info is:

Seagate Backup Plus Desktop Drive, Model SRD00F2, 3TB usb 3.0

Avoid to buy this if you want to use for your Xbox 360.