RealModScene
moses_373

Having trouble? You should ask yourself these 3 questions before posting...

1. Is my Microsoft kernel updated to the latest version of freeboot/xebuild?

2. Do I have the latest version of dashlaunch installed?

3. Do I have the latest version of Freestyle Dash?

It boggles my mind when someone can't understand why their jtag running on kernel 7371 can't play Halo 4. Your Xbox 360 has assets built into the system update that your games and even Freestyle Dash 3 need in order to operate correctly. Kinect games in particular that use avatar assets that are found in the system updates. There are many fantastic tutorials available on this website as well as around the web that can show you how to do this. There are even some great programs in the download section that can make this process even easier.

At Jpizzle's suggestion I have edited the tutorial I have been sending around that addresses how to update your console and have posted it here:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/349-update-your-rghjtag-with-xebuild-gui-and-nand-flasher-for-xbox-360/

This tutorial will help you do the following things:

-Fix problems with Avatars/Avatar items not showing up.

-Fix game compatibility problems (games that won't play or won't play properly, etc...)

-Update your console's Freeboot Kernel, FSD3 and Dashlaunch.

my posting probably pushed you "over the edge" :D

i would have to check, but in my case everything worked fine (for two days) and then i screwed it up myself (i think)

But thanks for the checklist

Ha ha! No worries man, this site is all about being helpful, it's just that a lot of guys get their box modded by an installer and have never even heard the words "dashlaunch" or "freeboot" before. I just think it would save everyone a lot of time and confusion if they had a baseline to start from. Anyway, feel free to PM me with your problem, I'd be happy to help you work your way through it! That also goes for anyone reading this post.

Hi, maybe you can assist me please, I have a bunch of avatar accesories but it shows up as an (i) im the avatar editor which means that its there but requires an update as it also stipulates that the avatar clothes has changed and needs to update as soon as I access the "change" avatar menu.

I am currently running FSD 2.2 rev725 kernel 2.0.14719. Could yo u please inform me if I update the dash to 3.0 if this problem will be fixed or if there is a method to correct this on a JTAG / current FSD?

Hi, maybe you can assist me please, I have a bunch of avatar accesories but it shows up as an (i) im the avatar editor which means that its there but requires an update as it also stipulates that the avatar clothes has changed and needs to update as soon as I access the "change" avatar menu.

I am currently running FSD 2.2 rev725 kernel 2.0.14719. Could yo u please inform me if I update the dash to 3.0 if this problem will be fixed or if there is a method to correct this on a JTAG / current FSD?

I'll send you a quick tutorial through your PM that should sort things out for you!

• Like 1

I'll send you a quick tutorial through your PM that should sort things out for you!

Feel free to post the tut in the tutorials section

moses_373 I would appreciate you quick tutorial on how to get the avatar items to show up instead of the current exclamation mark please.

moses_373 I would appreciate you quick tutorial on how to get the avatar items to show up instead of the current exclamation mark please.

I posted a link to that tutorial at the top of the page. Enjoy!

• Like 1

moses_373 Am in the process of reading and reading again you tutorial, which I have to say is easy to understand as it makes sense to a dummy like me....... many thanks :)

Hi, whenever i tried to play kinect games in FSD 2.2, it starts to boot and I get the various Kinect screens then it crashes back to the xbox home page.

I'm using Dash version 2.2 Rev725 Kernel version 2.0.16197.0

All other normal games works fine except the kinect games. Can you give me any tutorial on how to resolve this? thanks.

I tried to search it on forums i can't seem to find the answer on how to resolve this.