RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmangum

Transferring CoD map to Jtag?

Having trouble transferring map for Black ops 2. Maps are just dlcs right? Cause its easy for me to transfer dlc. Like in Dance central, i just use horizon, plug in my usb and put the dlc there. Then plug that usb and when i open the game, it automatically detects the dlc on the usb.

But for CoD, its not like that. 

Should be exactly the same process for CoD. That's how I transfer all my CoD maps. Make sure you have the latest TU installed once you've transferred the maps over.

Should be exactly the same process for CoD. That's how I transfer all my CoD maps. Make sure you have the latest TU installed once you've transferred the maps over.

OH thats why. I dont have the latest tu. im on 17. I dont wanna update yet cause users on link are mostly is on 17 still. 

Can i update the tu, install maps, then go back to 17? I just want the nuketown map to be honest.

I'm on 17 too. Maps should all show up with TU 17. Not sure what the problem is.

Oh so i can still transfer maps even im only on 17? (cause i have a problem updating to 18 for some reason)

Or maybe the source where i downloaded the map is corrupted? Where do you download your maps? I just want nuketwn 2025.

Or maybe i dont know where to activate it on the game. Is it in the standard maps when i create a game on the lobby?

Ok i tried a different source for the dlc and its still the same. No new map on the game.

Or maybe the source where i downloaded the map is corrupted? Where do you download your maps? I just want nuketwn 2025.

No piracy talk please, nobody will give you a link to where to get hold of this, you should find yourself a better downloading site probbably, or check that the DLC is unlocked properly...

No piracy talk please, nobody will give you a link to where to get hold of this, you should find yourself a better downloading site probbably, or check that the DLC is unlocked properly...

Ive checked another source and its till not working.  But i tried another game dlc, like in saints row 4. I had no problem transferring it. And that game isnt even in the latest TU.

Ive checked another source and its till not working. But i tried another game dlc, like in saints row 4. I had no problem transferring it. And that game isnt even in the latest TU.

When there is new DLC out there's ussually also a TU that comes with it, because the game doesn't know about future DLC most of the time, however... sometimes they might add support for loading the DLC even before it's fully finished (while they are making the final touches to it)