RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ScouserInExile

Street Fighter 3

I've recently been loading up in XBLA games and just about everything I've torrented had worked fine.

However, as luck would have it, the game I most want to play - Street Fighter 3 - doesn't work. When I try to load it up, it just goes to a black screen and stays there. Though sometimes it seems to pop up a "logged in" type system notification.

Any ideas why it might not be working?

maybe because you pirated the game - you won't get any help on this site if you pirated your games :police:

I've recently been loading up in XBLA games and just about everything I've torrented had worked fine.

However, as luck would have it, the game I most want to play - Street Fighter 3 - doesn't work. When I try to load it up, it just goes to a black screen and stays there. Though sometimes it seems to pop up a "logged in" type system notification.

Any ideas why it might not be working?

You need to check that the game has been unlocked and also have the correct name using XM360 or similar (this also requires that you have it in the correct folder structure)

• Like 1

You need to check that the game has been unlocked and also have the correct name using XM360 or similar (this also requires that you have it in the correct folder structure)

Forgot to actually leave a few pointers to what he could do :rofl:

Fairly new to this. Howe do I check if it's unlocked? Can you point me at some tutorials?

Fairly new to this. Howe do I check if it's unlocked? Can you point me at some tutorials?

When you run XM360 it'll show you a lock icon, etheir it's a locked one or it's unlocked, you'll know instantly...

When you run XM360 it'll show you a lock icon, etheir it's a locked one or it's unlocked, you'll know instantly...

It didn't appear in the XM360 list. So what might be the problem?

It didn't appear in the XM360 list. So what might be the problem?

It's in the wrong location, it's not in the XM360 database list, or you have used XM360 before and forgot to re-scan your drives

It's there any way of checking what's in the database? I only downloaded XM360 yesterday, so I would assume it would be up to date.

I grabbed SF3 and Darkstalkers at the same time and copied them both to the same place. Darkstalkers is fine, SF3 doesn't run at all. Annoying.