RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ESTE

Can I choose different game's executable file in FSD BoxArt menu ??

Hi :D

Is there any way to change executable file in FSD game path ??

I mean, can I use any other file besides "default.xex" to boot game in BoxArt flow menu ??

I'd like to run watch dogs with "game.xex" not with "default.xex" but I can't change file's path in WEB menu (HTTP plugin)

Please, someone help me with this one if can.

i don't think that's possible..... (maybe i wrong)  but you can make a copy of the originals files and rename game.xex to default.xex. that's what i did. but if you do that no tu going to work and if you want to use you going to patch game.xex with the update using xextool. (sorry my english)

this was posted before, if you'd use the search

rename default.xex to defaultorginal.xex

rename game.xex to default.xex

So there is no way? Even HEX editing database file will not help? I know I can chabge name to default.xex but I don't want to. I want to have game patched and booted from game.xex. I know I can use xexp in XeXtool but I don't like the idea of puting TU's files in main game folder with patched xex file. I like tu use title updates the way they are developed.

i have some question too, let say i got this game but i dont like the default.xex becuz no TU available yet and can i replace another xex with another one with same title id but deffrent media id? it is posible run the game?

i have some question too, let say i got this game but i dont like the default.xex becuz no TU available yet and can i replace another xex with another one with same title id but deffrent media id? it is posible run the game?

Yes, you can replace the default.xex as long as it's for the same game it's a-ok