RealModScene
MARRAKECH

cod ghost TU #13

You need to add compabilty pack 2.

If you have second season map pack then this means you already have compability pack 1.

Search the internet for this new update "Cod ghost compability pack 2" 

the first pack is 53 mb.

second pack is 213 mb. (you need to download)

Then place this new update to your map pack folder.

By the way if you dont have  second season map packs then do download them as well.

Happy gaming..

This kind of thread is already created from some one so plz don't create repeated thread.while u do anything before plz check the time line

Noobs are SSO confused this kind of issue. jpizzle plz attention this issue can u update your RSS feed for this issue .like this"cod ghost tu13 need's com pack 2" bcz few peoples only using tu13.others don't know abt that

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

tem como alguem me passar o link de dawnlods do pack compatibilidade 2 do ghost por gentileza desde ja agradeço

English please!

Personally myself I got all the DLC (Onslaught,Devastation and Invasion and both compatibility packs plus the free fall)I got latest TU14 but when I went to join a room who were playing Favela (from Invasion map pack) I got a error saying either my DLC is corrupt or I need to get it from XBL or the store.

The TU 14 played up at first. So I deleted old TU's then exit to nxe dash and double checked no TU's there,re-downloaded TU14 again and this time it worked and didn't say TU0 (Title Update Zero). So the TU isn't my problem and the DLC was grtabbed from x360iso and there were no problems reported there so can anyone help me out on this one?

Personally myself I got all the DLC (Onslaught,Devastation and Invasion and both compatibility packs plus the free fall)I got latest TU14 but when I went to join a room who were playing Favela (from Invasion map pack) I got a error saying either my DLC is corrupt or I need to get it from XBL or the store.

The TU 14 played up at first. So I deleted old TU's then exit to nxe dash and double checked no TU's there,re-downloaded TU14 again and this time it worked and didn't say TU0 (Title Update Zero). So the TU isn't my problem and the DLC was grtabbed from x360iso and there were no problems reported there so can anyone help me out on this one?

u cannot  usethat  three dlc at the same time,if you  want to use youre invasion dlc which u need to delete your devastation dlc bcz compatiblity 2 pack is can support either one 

thanks for the reply i figured it out I needed the season pass. Now all the bonus maps work :) and are visible where as before they weren't even visible.

not sure what you mean about deleting this or deleting that as i have all the maps and compatability and have no problems using any map now.

How many seasion passes did u use for that all dlc ,, ??

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Can u show me some screen shot for your cod ghost content directory

baixe compabilty 2 e a tu 13 passei para meu dispositivo de armazenamento entro no jogo e não acho nenhum jogador

English please, we're in an english forum... not portuguese