RealModScene
tucker85

CoD Black Ops 2 TU #18

Hey guys

Can someone please help me

Im fairly new to this and started playing online with my jtag box

I want to play black ops 2 online but need tu 18,dont know where to get it or how to install it so i can play 

If you press the yellow button while you are on the game cover in FSD

you should be albo to select manage title update

from here you can select the TU 18 after you again press the yellow button to start downloading it.

once its downloaded make sure you select it as active

Hey John

I've tried that but every time i do that its like my xbox freezes up,doesn't download anything and i cant get out of the screen without restarting freestyle

Thanx for the help, managed to download tu18 but when I go in to the game and press the middle button on my remote for system link, it goes it but doesnt recognize that I set tu18 as default, it shows that my tu is 0 and that I still require tu 18

Shot dude, tgat works, problem now is I can join a room but cant find any games to join

when that issue occurs, delete all TU's for the game using the F3 TU manager, restart the console, Download the latest TU for the game in the F3 TU Manager and set it to active.

The title update 18 that's been posted is the wrong one.

I used wpirs to extract the default.xexp and default_mp.xexp from the title update (18) - I have the original default.xex and default_mp.xex and tried patching with xextool.

It tells you that these xexp files are not the correct files for the xex's (region error) - therefore the TU 18 file that's posted it the wrong one. TU 17 is the only one working just now for TID:415608C3 and MID:05C7492A

Unles someone posts the correct TU18 file - you will need to use TU17 just now.

Okay dude, thats just it.i am on tu 17.when im in black ops 2 main menu I go to system link, where I find a couple of people on.join a room then as soon as I go to multiplayer system link I cant find any games to join.ive tested this with my brother who stays rather far away from me, I created a game at both system links and he cant find my game in CoD but can find me in the normal system link and it does the same the other way around when he does it.

Okay dude, thats just it.i am on tu 17.when im in black ops 2 main menu I go to system link, where I find a couple of people on.join a room then as soon as I go to multiplayer system link I cant find any games to join.ive tested this with my brother who stays rather far away from me, I created a game at both system links and he cant find my game in CoD but can find me in the normal system link and it does the same the other way around when he does it.

I have the same problem here having two xbox's on the same network we cannot see each other if we create a game but have no problem joining other games on line 

cannot find an answer to this anywhere.

TU 18 also doesn't working (and my DLC) but in TU 17 it works fine but I want to download nuketown so bad... :3

TU 18 also doesn't working (and my DLC) but in TU 17 it works fine but I want to download nuketown so bad... :3

Nuketown should work with TU1 (iirc), it originally came with the game for some pre-orders (if my memory serves me right) and it was used during the early testing of LiNK

The correct update has been posted now on xbuc.net.

Just download from there m8. Tried and tested - working well.

Nuketown should work with TU1 (iirc), it originally came with the game for some pre-orders (if my memory serves me right) and it was used during the early testing of LiNK

Are you sure? I've been seeing a lot of toturials and i remember nuketown zombies need the latest TU and its 18. DAMMIT I wish TU 19 will be coming soon!  :huh: 

!

Are you sure? I've been seeing a lot of toturials and i remember nuketown zombies need the latest TU and its 18. DAMMIT I wish TU 19 will be coming soon!  :huh: 

!

I don't think Nuketown Zombies was available at the time tho, but that's not what you said... you asked for nuketown and ONLY nuketown... ;)

Howzit guys, I have a new problem, im on tge tu17 and I can go on system link and all that but everytime I try join a game on BO2 system link I get a fatal crash intercepted, how do I fix that

Okay i read something about a avatar update to sort that out,how do you do that,i will need the guide for dummies

having the same problem, anyone found a working TU18 MID: 05C7492A, would really appreciate the download link

hey bro how do u check the MID of black ops 2 plz help