RealModScene
denzx09

watch dogs

You have to run disc 1, it installs 2 data files (6.8gb in total), they are saved on the hard drive/usb as 2 large saved games. after that you can delete the disc.

Disc 2 is your gameplay disc.

If you have backups on your computer of these games, install disc 1, ftp to the xbox and download the 2 save games (ie. the 2 install files), installing takes some time

yeah bro thats what i tried i sent both to xbox through ftp installed the 1st disk clicked on 2nd to play it but said disk not readable even though there was no disk in the xbox as i ftp'd them over thats what i dont understand, ill try it all over again it might have not installed properly, thanks for your reply 

Disc 1 installed

Does the game load for about 3 seconds then "disc unreadable"?

Good, I'm not the only one thats happening to :thumbsup:

Sorry can't really give any other advice at this point as we're on the same boat, If you figure it out before I do, please let me know :thumbup:

i had to go out so ill crack on with it now, glad it worked im looking forward to playing this one hehe

what did you do with disk 2 after you pasted all disk 1 into it? put it through iso2god? just realised it wont go through iso2god lol  

not iso2god tho you can if you want, i used ftp filemanager to load it before adding it to the games.

i dont get you sorry lol what do you mean you used filemanager? what im trying is making it into a iso now with imageburn then going to use iso2god to convert then put it to xbox games 

ok im having big problems trying to make a iso when i put the iso into iso2god it keeps coming up with "could not locate default.xex or default.xbe" where am i going wrong ?

1.rename watch dogs default.xex to defaultORIGINAL.xex on your jtag.
2.download this edited default.xex https://copy.com/j7GSXq240nkI   it's media ID is 1DEB466B  and copy it to your watch dogs folder on your jtag.
3.using FSD3 file manager move watch dogs folder to any location away from your fsd3 scan path
i.e hdd:\xbox 360 games\watch dogs    ---->   hdd:\watch dogs
4.go to your cover flow and delete watch dogs (this will clear fsd3 database of the old media ID for disc 2 of watch dogs in it's database.
5.move watch dogs back to your xbox 360 games folder set in fsd3 scan path and do a rescan by soft reset of fsd3.
6.Using TU Manager you should now be able to download latest TU.
proof-
Vzg88LVC.jpeg

now just to wait for some dlc and see if FSD3 TU Manager will download the next TU2 and that any DLC works.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2014 at 1:48 AM, Flaminek said:

1.rename watch dogs default.xex to defaultORIGINAL.xex on your jtag.
2.download this edited default.xex https://copy.com/j7GSXq240nkI   it's media ID is 1DEB466B  and copy it to your watch dogs folder on your jtag.
3.using FSD3 file manager move watch dogs folder to any location away from your fsd3 scan path
i.e hdd:\xbox 360 games\watch dogs    ---->   hdd:\watch dogs
4.go to your cover flow and delete watch dogs (this will clear fsd3 database of the old media ID for disc 2 of watch dogs in it's database.
5.move watch dogs back to your xbox 360 games folder set in fsd3 scan path and do a rescan by soft reset of fsd3.
6.Using TU Manager you should now be able to download latest TU.
proof-
Vzg88LVC.jpeg

now just to wait for some dlc and see if FSD3 TU Manager will download the next TU2 and that any DLC works.

can you please re_upload the xex file for watchdog game