RealModScene
Oktay Kalkavan

Title update tu13 problem Solution in COD Ghost XBOX360

If you experience a problem after tu13 update (asking you to download addional content and doesnt allow  to start systemlink) on xbox360 in that case you are missing Compability Pack 2. If you have addional map packs it is likely that you have compability pack 1. Add compability pack 2 . Just add it to folder where your season pass and map pack are located. Thats it.

• Like 1

Find the compatibility packs on your favorite torrent site or google for them...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

thanks guys, where i must copy that file ? (I don't have pack 1)

Same place as any other DLC

they are free if you own a live console but appear to be broken at the moment (as in the download link it says something like -1 where it should say download)?

Personally myself I got all the DLC (Onslaught,Devastation and Invasion and both compatibility packs plus the free fall)I got latest TU14 but when I went to join a room who were playing Favela (from Invasion map pack) I got a error saying either my DLC is corrupt or I need to get it from XBL or the store.

The TU 14 played up at first. So I deleted old TU's then exit to nxe dash and double checked no TU's there,re-downloaded TU14 again and this time it worked and didn't say TU0 (Title Update Zero). So the TU isn't my problem and the DLC was grtabbed from x360iso and there were no problems reported there so can anyone help me out on this one?

TENGO Onslaught,Devastation and Invasion + SEASSON PASS + COMPATIBILY PACKS 1 Y 2 + TU 14 Y NO PUEDO VER LOS MAPAS DE INVASION

PROBE DESCARGAR DE NUEVO LOS DLC Y SIGO TENIENDO EL MISMO PROBLEMA

HAVE Onslaught, Invasion and Devastation + SEASSON PASS + COMPATIBILY PACKS 1 AND 2  + TU 14 AND I CAN`T SEE THE INVASION MAPS

TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW DLC AND STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

thump_8952263ghosterror2.jpgthump_8952264ghosterror3.jpgthump_8952261ghosterror.jpg

• Like 1

download 360mpGui

find the media id and title id  by locating the xex on your xbox ghost install folder

then download  tu14 from internet appropriate to  these details

and put the tu14 to 000B0000 folder

Ulises Gismondi.... de donde sacaste el Season Pass y los Compatibilty Pack 1 y 2.... ?????? Favor responde.-... Gracias

TENGO Onslaught,Devastation and Invasion + SEASSON PASS + COMPATIBILY PACKS 1 Y 2 + TU 14 Y NO PUEDO VER LOS MAPAS DE INVASION

PROBE DESCARGAR DE NUEVO LOS DLC Y SIGO TENIENDO EL MISMO PROBLEMA

HAVE Onslaught, Invasion and Devastation + SEASSON PASS + COMPATIBILY PACKS 1 AND 2  + TU 14 AND I CAN`T SEE THE INVASION MAPS

TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW DLC AND STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

thump_8952263ghosterror2.jpgthump_8952264ghosterror3.jpgthump_8952261ghosterror.jpg

de donde sacaste los Compatibility Packs 1 y 2 ...???? No doy con ellos.... favor avisa.... gracias...

i need help, i just can't find Compatibility Pack 2 and Seasson Pass... i have like a month seeking for, but nothing.

please i need them badly, my girlfriend is getting bored of same maps.

i already have Compatibility Pack 1, Devastation DLC, Onslaught DLC and TU11-14, but Devastation doesn't show up. (P.D with TU14 says i need to sing in Xbox Live)