RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
FBOX

Cover Art & Date/Time

Hi everyone, newbie here. Really appreciate if anyone can guide me to install 'games cover arts' manually. I'm a poor guy.. can't effort internet line at home :( but could download the cover from office. 

Another thing is why my FSD3 date/time shows year 2005 and there's no option to change it?.

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone, newbie here. Really appreciate if anyone can guide me to install 'games cover arts' manually. I'm a poor guy.. can't effort internet line at home :( but could download the cover from office.

Another thing is why my FSD3 date/time shows year 2005 and there's no option to change it?.

Thank you in advance.

It's the consoles time/date that is reset to that... you need to change it in the original dashboard...

About manual covers... use the web interface...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Swizzy for the reply. Sorry I just bought this console like 2 days ago so... kind of noob here. How to access the original dashboard from FSD?. Is it possible to run the 'copy' game from the original dashboard?.

As for the manual covers... I'm a web designer but I'm not sure how I can use web interface to install cover arts. I thought we can just download the cover from the internet and copy em' into certain folder in HDD?

You press the guide button, then Y followed by answering yes to the question while holding RB, game copying don't work the same way...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've been looking all over the internet & forums... but looks like there is no solution on HOW TO ADDING COVER ARTS manually till now. I think it was not too difficult, maybe just get the covers from the internet, resize,rename to game ID and convert it to .dds format and transfer em' to the appropriate folder. Quite funny because there are many experts here, but none have been able to solve this simple problem. A bit frustrated when the console must rely on the internet connection to do the MOD.

I've been looking all over the internet & forums... but looks like there is no solution on HOW TO ADDING COVER ARTS manually till now. I think it was not too difficult, maybe just get the covers from the internet, resize,rename to game ID and convert it to .dds format and transfer em' to the appropriate folder. Quite funny because there are many experts here, but none have been able to solve this simple problem. A bit frustrated when the console must rely on the internet connection to do the MOD.

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/398-gadabama-32-for-f3/

Hi JPizzle thanks for the reply. GaDaBaMa required MS Office 2013 to run which I don't have. Thank you anyway.