RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
whampher

Unable to Play GTA V

Hi Guys

As you can see from my I'm quet new here. Before going on here are few stats that might come in handy:

Xbox360 slim 4gb RGH Corona2, no internal hdd. Dashborad 16747.

So I extracted the iso from GTA V disks that I bought fr a reasonable price. I converted both the iso's to GOD and got myself 2 folders named 545408a7. I used freestyler to run the file. The game started but ended saying insert disk 1.

Now i renamed 1 folder to GTA First (disk 1) and left the other one as 545408a7.

I read many threads saying copy to hdd: but i dont have anhdd on my xbox. I use an exetrnal usb harddisk. When Ibrowse using XexMenu it shows usb: as an option where u already have the files. So can you guys help me out with this? I understand there are uet few articles out there but none of them were helpful for me and hence started this thread.

Thanks.

You should get yourself a internal harddrive, i'm not sure if it works with a usbmu... especially not when you play the game from the same device...

One of the discs (disc 1 iirc) is only a install disc, extract it using exiso or something like that and copy the content folder to the hdd... once done discard that iso/god container/disc, it's now useless

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk