RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Presents LiNK

Posted Image

TeamFSD has always been on the cutting edge of the 360 scene, we released the first ever Kinect Homebrew bringing full motion and voice control to the leading alternative dashboard. In the first release of F3 we also brought you coverflow, a visually stunning 3d cover games list display that amazed users with it's fluid motion. Since then we have been hard at work on the next great evolution in 360 gaming and it gives us great honor to present to you today... LiNK

LiNK is a syslink multiplayer solution with direct xbox to xbox connection, no need to setup any software on your pc at all. Our internal testing has gone outstandingly well and we will begin larger closed beta testing soon.

It's Game Time...

LiNK

man this is nice i cant stand xlink kia cant never get it to work right engine not found cant wait looks awesome

• Like 1

Looking forward to this and great timing with black ops 2 out on the newsgroups. I wonmder what next great steps for the FSD guys, Kepp up the great work.

This is exciting. With it all integrated, we won't have to worry about setting up the PC side. That should make it a lot easier for people to just get started and play. I really hate xLink Kai anymore because there is NEVER anybody on playing, those that are are in South America that I can't understand. Can't wait to use this and see more people on.

Great, hopefully this will force more people to play on-line, I can not find anyone to join in Slovakia or near states, do not know if it just is not that interesting any more, or no one knows how to set up a xlink, but I am really glad you are trying something new and better

thank you guys will the link will be incorporated into the fsd 3? i guess with the new version of fsd 3

Now this awesome.If you guys need someone for that beta then i'm up for it.

I really can't wait for this. Im hoping that a lot more people will start to play online since no one is ever on xlink or anything els in that matter.. Keep up the good work :D