RealModScene
SmoothImports

Rev 775 killed Punch Out!!

Let me start out by saying FSD has been a dream, I've been using it for years and have always found it to be very pleasing. Recently I updated one of my RGH box's to rev775. I have two others on rev58. Friday night my son went to play Punch Out on the 775 box thru fce360 emu and the game loaded but the start button would not work even though all others did. I tested another rom and it button command worked fine. So I deleted the Rom and copied one that was working on the rev58 unit and placed it into the rev775 unit and the same thing happend. I removed the whole emulator directory and replaced it with the working directory from the rev58 unit and still nothing. It's only the one Rom and really it's the only rom we ever use on pizza night. Anyone have any thoughts or insight on what can be done?

Have you tried disabling the screenshot hotkeys in the FSD settings? Try using the latest emulator (Snes360BetaV0.32 from xbins) and a different controller too. I've had no problems with punchout on the newest FSD. Try getting the rom from vimm.net.

Can I load a .nes rom in snes360? I tried to change the rom to .smc like the snes and it doesn't show. I'll try the other suggestions when I get home in a few hours.

Can I load a .nes rom in snes360? I tried to change the rom to .smc like the snes and it doesn't show. I'll try the other suggestions when I get home in a few hours.

SNES360 is for Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) not Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)