RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Alex Tzk

CoD Ghosts DLC help

can anyone please explain me how can i make all the dlc for cod ghosts work ? i read something about a season pass.... but i can't find it anywhere.... can any1 enlighten me ? 10x

can anyone please explain me how can i make all the dlc for cod ghosts work ? i read something about a season pass.... but i can't find it anywhere.... can any1 enlighten me ? 10x

first thing u need to update ur dashboard 16747 and tu 11 afterthat download and install horizon app for ur pc ,,track ur dlc to horizon app andthen transfer to usp flashdrive ,,,I can't post link for dlc to this place bcz it's forum rule,,cod ghost having following dlc pack, onslaught,devastation,free fall map ,,,also u need session pass file for working devastation pack

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Is Dashboard 16747 a requirement for tu 11? 

Everytime I download and activate tu11 via FSD, the game fails to start. I get a message saying the game failed to start. 

Is Dashboard 16747 a requirement for tu 11? 

Everytime I download and activate tu11 via FSD, the game fails to start. I get a message saying the game failed to start. 

Yes 16747 is Required for TU11. Trust me i got the same problem and i updated my dash. Now the TU11 is working fine

But i haven't installed the DLC yet. Somehow Still i cant connect to a game through System ink. it shows games but when i try to join one it says

Error Unable to connect to Host :(