RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild and Dashlaunch Updated for 16747

Is there any chance anyone links me to a tutorial about how to prepare dashlaunch for that newes kernal for corona4g console that realy screw's me up because I cant play any games sins I only access the normal xbox 360 menu and not fsd and I cant access the xeBuilt

Is there any chance anyone links me to a tutorial about how to prepare dashlaunch for that newes kernal for corona4g console that realy screw's me up because I cant play any games sins I only access the normal xbox 360 menu and not fsd and I cant access the xeBuilt

what dash version are you on ?

The newest 16747

Just download the llatest dashlaunch from the dashlaunch section and run the default.xex on your xbox 

Just download the llatest dashlaunch from the dashlaunch section and run the default.xex on your xbox 

That's the problem I dont know how.

That's the problem I dont know how.

Are you able to start XEXMenu or FSD or anything else that can start homebrew/games? if so; just start etheir one of those and launch the default.xex in the "installer" folder of Dashlaunch...

If not, just download the XEXMenu ISO and burn it to any CD/DVD you have available... now start this disc and you can start dashlaunch =)

Are you able to start XEXMenu or FSD or anything else that can start homebrew/games? if so; just start etheir one of those and launch the default.xex in the "installer" folder of Dashlaunch...

If not, just download the XEXMenu ISO and burn it to any CD/DVD you have available... now start this disc and you can start dashlaunch =)

I no I'm not able to open any of them because It only enters the normal xbox 360 menu and not the fsd if I could enter fsd I would'nt have any problems at all and I dont have any burn able disk or any cd drive 

I no I'm not able to open any of them because It only enters the normal xbox 360 menu and not the fsd if I could enter fsd I would'nt have any problems at all and I dont have any burn able disk or any cd drive

Then you can use a "USBMU", a USB memory formatted/configured by the xbox 360 dashboard, on this device you inject the LIVE version of XEXMenu using something like Horizon or Party Buffalo

New dashboard is out 16756

16756 has been out for quite a while, but xeBuild & Dashlaunch don't support them (the official versions of these apps/programs)

• Like 3

16756 has been out for quite a while, but xeBuild & Dashlaunch don't support them (the official versions of these apps/programs)

Thanks mate. after i posted i saw another post explaining why you aint supporting the new dash and it makes sense.

• Like 2

Please. Could you give me advice for j runner software.

I read different topicsand search a lot.

The j runner dosent have any fash version and i cant add any.

I enabled check and download option.

But always get a message said unable to check files.

I chang my windows and even pc.

Please i finish install xell menue and need the dash version to creat image.

Conclusion dudnt have and dash version.

many thanks

Just use xeBuild GUI instead, it comes with all files needed...

Many thanks.

I google tutorials before i reply. I need to create and write the image to the xenon as per tutorial.

I finish soldring. And have both same nand. I have my cpu key.

I download latest xbuild as per your advice.

But where i put them inside the j runner folder.

All i have on j runner is.

Connection error. Unable to check files.

No dash version selected.

If you could give me a tutorial link to follow. Or just let me know how to use the xbuild to create image and write it to xbox box using the nand x

sorry and many thanks

use xeBuild GUI to build your nand, it's easy...

** Edit: **

You can read the guide linked to in my signature, skip step 1 and load the dump you made when you installed XeLL

Many thanks and may be you could answer this when you have a free time.

I read your guide to how to update using xebuild. But i can not start my xbox as its on xell reload.blue screen. Dosent go further.

I try to install j runner with multi version but every time it shows no dash verison on the drop down menu.

Did i need to change any thing i need to change on the software setting

I now the problem could be a windows or net setting as it always shows cant connet on j runner screen.

i installed a free windows just to complete this.

Or if have to use an xe.build

Did i neet to formate tje usb to fat32.

Put the files on root.

Then it could work on xell reloaded

many thanks

Please forgive me for typo error.

Sorry

Thanks for your reply.

But i follow up the instructions. Confirm the smc hack. And build nand. Put the output files on fat32 usb. Plug into xbox. Remove nand-x wires. Then start power on the xbox into xell reloded. And within xell working the xbox got RROD. I fix it then it back again. However this xbox have RROD repair kit installed. And i test it with jtag wires installed and running on xell reloaded for hrs with no problem.

Please there was some threads asking why j-runner dosent show dashs on drop down menu. But it looks removed from the website.

I still have two xbox to go. Dosent matter if i loose one.

so please could you advice if i did something wrong or how to inculde dash on the j-runner. Then i can write nand using nand x.

Many thanks. And have a good day

Thanks for help.

But all the J-runner software pack i download dosent have dash. So i click add dash. But it come with a blank window with no dashs to select from.

Just a bank window. With +box at top

Also if i write down a dash manually its not shown on window.

Sounds like either support has stopped for j-runner or you have something blocking internet connection to app. What version are you running v0.3 beta (7)? 

edit: I just downloaded dash 17148, so it still downloads fine, and the app should auto update if your behind. Something else is wrong, i'd suggest removing and reinstalling, maybe from another source. It's also a possibility that j-runner is temporarily offline (out of bandwidth), it's happened before.

edit 2: Another thing to check, in j-runner settings, make sure enable file checks/downloads is selected.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-07%20at%201.25.5

Appricated

Please can you send me the link for where you download your copy.

Also looks my j runner offline becouse i recive a connection error. Also the side banner from TX is not showing up. And it give an error to connect from talk talk data supplier.

Please how i make sure the J-runner are connect to net.

Also the link for your copy.

I allready enable the checking option from yesterday after i follow up tutorials but nothing happend.

Many thanks

Sorry

I try all j runner version i could find inculde the beta v 0.3

All you need to do is disable your firewall or whatever it is that is blocking JRunner from accessing the internet... or, add an exception for it...

• Like 1

Appricated

Please can you send me the link for where you download your copy.

Also looks my j runner offline becouse i recive a connection error. Also the side banner from TX is not showing up. And it give an error to connect from talk talk data supplier.

Please how i make sure the J-runner are connect to net.

Also the link for your copy.

I allready enable the checking option from yesterday after i follow up tutorials but nothing happend.

Many thanks

Sorry

I try all j runner version i could find inculde the beta v 0.3

I have not had the side banner in the last two releases, so I don't think that's related. I can't share the link as I got it from TX when they still were open. Your going to have to use your Google-Fu on that one.

edit: As Swizzy says, either disable your firewall or create an exception in the rules. It is possible that my ad blocking host file is disabling my sidebar.

edit 2: Also check that you have .net framework installed (app won't even open without this so not an issue here).

edit 2: Also check that you have .net framework installed

If you don't have the .NET framework the app won't work at all ;)