RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.12

You mean to say you're using unofficial stuff? great! now we know not to offer you any support with Dashlaunch/xeBuild/xeBuild GUI etc. EVER! :D

Well when I tried to re flash my kernel, I could dump my nand ok but after I had used xellbuild and built a new nand every time I went to press a to flash it, it juSt kicked me out to nxe. I gave it a few tries and it was the same each time. I then did some googling. Sorry if I've offended mate, that wasn't my intention and your help is always appreciated

• Like 14

Well when I tried to re flash my kernel, I could dump my nand ok but after I had used xellbuild and built a new nand every time I went to press a to flash it, it juSt kicked me out to nxe. I gave it a few tries and it was the same each time. I then did some googling. Sorry if I've offended mate, that wasn't my intention and your help is always appreciated

That makes no sense, either way, we don't officially support 17148 yet... dl 3.13 is for kernels up to 16767, support for 17148 will be in 3.14+

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk