RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.12

hi is there away to add extra plugin slots as all 5 of mine are filled?

Why do you need more then 5 plugins loaded at any given time? it's stupid! the more plugins you load, the less ram your games will have at their disposal... causing more and more issues with games...

If they're trainers... go find better ones ;)

Why do you need more then 5 plugins loaded at any given time? it's stupid! the more plugins you load, the less ram your games will have at their disposal... causing more and more issues with games...

If they're trainers... go find better ones ;)

this is what i have in my plugins

plugin1 = Usb:\xbdm.xex

plugin2 = Usb:\RPC.xex

plugin3 = Usb:\JRPC.xex

plugin4 = Usb:\XRPC.xex

plugin5 = Usb:\XBLStealth.xex

Those RPC's are pretty much the same, and why should we support you cheating on XBL? that's what the last entry is for ;)

• Like 2

No Help

So not only are you asking for support with cheating on XBL, but you are also asking for new features to be added to an unofficial/crap version of dashlaunch. Bravo, you have hit the trifecta of stupidity. 

• Like 2

Could you tell me guys how can I autoboot F3 (Freestyle3) to boot from cd (AUTOSTART) ???

Do you have ISO file freestyle to autoboot?

You can't run FSD from a CD/DVD, it have a database which needs to be written to... and other things too, you cannot write to a CD/DVD... sorry...

so what about dashlunch, the same?

The dashlaunch installer can be run from a CD/DVD if you want, it writes to the NAND...

Just put the default.xex from the installer folder in the root of a data disc an burn it :)

What format that should be the file content to burn into cd disk ZIP file or just the folder?

Step 1. Download IMGBurn

Step 2. Install it

Step 3. Make data disc with it

Step 4. Drag 'n' drop the XEX from the installer folder into the program

Step 5. Burn the disc

I tried and isn't posible to run it from CD :( it freez. Needs ISO file for this I guess

The thing is I am on kernel 16767 and I am not able to install until the new one will release 3.13 I think. By the way how to downgrade it???

Any instructions friends?

I heard that this metod will make your DVD DRIVE not reading disk and many more issue anybody tried it before ?

is that true???

You're using on your console an unofficial XeBuild version (16767), which is not flawless. If you created a Image from a clean Image scource,then it runs to 99 percent without any errors.

I heard that this metod will make your DVD DRIVE not reading disk and many more issue anybody tried it before ?

is that true???

It depends on your setup, is your console flashed? if so; maybe... if not, it shouldn't stop reading Game DVD's...

the consle isn't flashed just JTAG/RGH

I'm gonna try to install if I failed can I unistall it if yes then how can I do this?

by the way anybody knows when 3.13 dashlaunch will be release??? ANY NEWS???

In the worst case (complete system crash), you have to flash your 360 again, with a hardware Flasher (You must then solder).

ohhh no

better to wait for the new one release dashaunch 3.13

Just follow my tutorial, don't be so frikking scared... it's not going to be the end of the world, it's not very common that the worst case scenario occurs... if you enable the patch to disable fcrt.bin you'll either end up with a dysfunctional DVD drive (just reflash without the patch) or everything is fine...

HI, i'm on 16747 and I get a non-supported kernel error, why is that?

You shouldn't see that on a normal JTAG/RGH console.

This version of DashLaunch was designed to be compatible with kernel version 16747.

DashLaunch won't work on a dev kit, so if you are using a dev kit with 16747, that's why you are getting an error.

You shouldn't see that on a normal JTAG/RGH console.

This version of DashLaunch was designed to be compatible with kernel version 16747.

DashLaunch won't work on a dev kit, so if you are using a dev kit with 16747, that's why you are getting an error.

I'm on retail, I lost my original nand dump a long time ago, can I just flash an older glitch dump?

EDIT: Turns out I was somehow using a dev kernel, even tho I had no xshell.