RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.12

I think we can expect dashlaunch 3.13 + xebuild for 16756 to be released in september-october, when the new games come out.

It'll be released when games require it to work, not a minute before that ;)

• Like 1

It'll be released when games require it to work, not a minute before that ;)

But how about newer DLCs and TUs?

Do they also require a specific kernel or does it always depend on the game?

But how about newer DLCs and TUs?

Do they also require a specific kernel or does it always depend on the game?

TU's sometimes require higher kernel, if there is one of those, we'll release for that aswell if it's really required for something, but if it's nothing important we'll keep it in for a little while longer...

• Like 1

Hi!

I've just upgraded my Kernel to 16747 and it's working like charm. Now I updated my Dashlaunch from v3.10 to v3.12 with the installer provided in the package. That has worked as well, BUT if I now start up v3.12 to change the default boot path, it doesn't show the default.xex anymore so I can't set the path. But I would like to boot into Aurora again.  Please see screenshot. Help is highly appreciated.

Cheers
Nachtgarm

P.S.: Thx for making v3.12 ;)

post-44319-0-49919800-1409488870_thumb.jpg

For whatever reason, the problem solved itself.... I've started my XBOX twice, launched v3.12 via XEX again and now it's working like it should... Sorry for the bothering... Have a nice day

hello,

can anyone give a full list of commands that work with ftpdll.xex? like SHDN and EXEC if there are any except this 2 ones.
i'm trying to format hdd via ftp command, is there any xbox app that i could run with the exec command and it would format the usb disk?

Hi, 

I updated dashlaunch v 3.12, and then I updated to dashboard16474, but after it rebooted it didn't want to read the external hdd I have. I have a trinity with rgh. A friend lent me his external hdd and with both connected turned on the console and mine got to open, but it took forever to open and run fsd,  and when I disconnected his disc I rebooted and  mine didn't open again. I am really a newbie at this. What do I have to do now? I tried reinstalling fsd online, but it doesn't even start the installation process. I am not really sure what to do next. Do I have to format my hdd and reinstall fsd?  Thanks!!  

Hi, 

I updated dashlaunch v 3.12, and then I updated to dashboard16474, but after it rebooted it didn't want to read the external hdd I have. I have a trinity with rgh. A friend lent me his external hdd and with both connected turned on the console and mine got to open, but it took forever to open and run fsd,  and when I disconnected his disc I rebooted and  mine didn't open again. I am really a newbie at this. What do I have to do now? I tried reinstalling fsd online, but it doesn't even start the installation process. I am not really sure what to do next. Do I have to format my hdd and reinstall fsd?  Thanks!!

Basically your HDD is a bit slow, it's not responding fast enough... what you could do is grab a USB pen/thumbdrive or whatever... you know small memory device... download the F3 files from this forum and extract so you have a folder with a bunch of folders and a few other files and one named "default.xex", now create a text file which contains this:

default=usb:\F3\default.xex
In the above example the default.xex file is expected to be in the path: "x:\F3\default.xex", pretty simple right?

The name of this textfile should be "launch.ini", make sure it doesn't end up having ".txt" aswell (if you use notepad, when you get the save dialog tell it to save it as "launch.ini" with the quoteation marks (") and it'll not add .txt or anything like that

i seem to have lost the flow here, on the top of Dashlaunch it says V3.11 (541).  but under neath it says currently runnin 3.12 (548), why an also my guide does nothing anymore cant seem to use it to go on to link or windows media centre please help

i seem to have lost the flow here, on the top of Dashlaunch it says V3.11 (541).  but under neath it says currently runnin 3.12 (548), why an also my guide does nothing anymore cant seem to use it to go on to link or windows media centre please help

That's because you are using an old version of the installer/configurator, the guide issue might be related to "nxemini" beeing disabled...

Hi all, i want report a problem/bug in dashlaunch.

Today the demo of PES 2015 is out. When someone tries to play the demo the game freeze after choosing teams. (JTAG/RGH)

The only way to put the game running without freeze is uninstalling the dashlaunch.

Hope for a fix for this :D

Thanks

Hi all, i want report a problem/bug in dashlaunch.

Today the demo of PES 2015 is out. When someone tries to play the demo the game freeze after choosing teams. (JTAG/RGH)

The only way to put the game running without freeze is uninstalling the dashlaunch.

Hope for a fix for this :D

Thanks

Hi,

When you try to play, you have disabled or enabled the "FAKELIVE"?  if you can confirm this please. 

Thank you

Atte.
MegaBlitoX

Hi Guys,

Please help  !!!!

I have a quick question. To get the covers (images) to download in aurora what are the setting in Dashlaunch. Which settings need to be enabled

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

Please help  !!!!

I have a quick question. To get the covers (images) to download in aurora what are the setting in Dashlaunch. Which settings need to be enabled

Thanks in advance

xhttp needs to be enabled for that, to get other stuff like synopsis, trailers, banners, icons etc. you need to disable livestrong

• Like 1

Hello all, can someone tell me what are the best settings for fan speed in dashlauch and the pretended temperature?

I have a xenon.

Thanks

• Like 17

Go for 65 as target temperatures to begin with, if it's not too loud, go further down until you feel it's ok when it comes to temperatures and noise... going below 40 might not be a good idea as it may cause the console to just shutdown mid-game

I can't get this to install it just freezes.

I was running a very old version 3.06 so I removed it - next I used xeBuild GUI 2.0 to build 16747 update which was applied once that was done I did the avatar update all this is fine, so next I copy all the files for dashlaunch 3.12 to external harddrive which i then transfer to internal xbox hard drive launch the install default.xex which pops up with dashlaunch is not installed so i click install it just freezes everytime

I can't get this to install it just freezes.

I was running a very old version 3.06 so I removed it - next I used xeBuild GUI 2.0 to build 16747 update which was applied once that was done I did the avatar update all this is fine, so next I copy all the files for dashlaunch 3.12 to external harddrive which i then transfer to internal xbox hard drive launch the install default.xex which pops up with dashlaunch is not installed so i click install it just freezes everytime

Did you enable dashlaunch checkbox in xebuild before making 16747 kernel ??

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

yes I did

Then for some reason you didn't get Dashlaunch installed... i think i may have forgotten to correct the ini paths before the release of 2.093... could you check the ini's in files\16747\? the path should be "..\launch.xex" and the same for lhelper.xex/launch.ini

Is it worth me rebuilding the image then flashing again to see if this solves the issue?

For sure, altought, check what i told you to do first... if it's what i think it is, that'll for sure solve the problem for you, and i'll have to look into the problem with the installer so cOz can get it fixed (if there is a problem with it)