RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mantizbox

I can add a game to the list to System Link?

Hello, Help: there are games that are not on the list and does not appear enabled system link. you can add? I wonder where,
one of the games called "How to survive" Tittle Id : 584113E8 . this game Xbox360 game and allow lan connexion but does not appear enabled System link. and others games is the same...

Games that don't have "System Link" isn't supported by Team FSD's LiNK... there is no way around that...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I now, but isn't supported by Team FSD's LiNK? if can play a lan, what dificult is set for that game and much games with that problem... 

I now, but isn't supported by Team FSD's LiNK? if can play a lan, what dificult is set for that game and much games with that problem...

If you can play against/with other consoles in your local network (connecting 2 consoles over a local network without xbox live) it has system link...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Post the name of the game, the titleID  and a picture of the in game system link menu