RealModScene
TudorBlue

External hard drive not showing up

Just bought a new 640gb 2.5 external hard drive. I formatted it to FAT 32, then transferred all my games to it. Plugged it into my jtag but its not showing up. I have even tried reinstalling fsd but its not worked. Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

Format it on the xbox 360 then try again, give the xbox about 1gb of its storage for your profile and saves.

Sorry but this is the only method I'm aware of, I'm afraid you'll have to copy all again :)

• Like 1

Format it on the xbox 360 then try again, give the xbox about 1gb of its storage for your profile and saves.

Sorry but this is the only method I'm aware of, I'm afraid you'll have to copy all again :)

Once again you come to my help irishdave. it comes up as mounted when I connect it, but as I said, it just doesnt show up. Thanks I will take you advice :)

Once again you come to my help irishdave. it comes up as mounted when I connect it, but as I said, it just doesnt show up. Thanks I will take you advice :)

I'd the same problem with the childs hard drive, only I use the drive for videos (cartoons), xbox didn't read it. formatted it on xbox, copied videos back on it, worked fine :)

You can format 1gb of your drive for system storage, then remove it afterwards, copy 1 game and give it a try :)

Bl4k3y, I couldnt get that one to work, kept on getting error messages when I tried to run it. I used the verbatim fat 32 formatting tool and it worked a treat.

Sent From A Samsung Android So Have A Nice Day

Now Ive got two drives, one formatted on my xbox so might use this for profiles, dlc etc

Sent From A Samsung Android So Have A Nice Day