RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gamexbox01

XboxOne by GameXbox01 Skin

It's a copy and paste of my PlayBox One theme :p
All you have done is used my PlayBox One theme and changed the pictures.

No biggie, I would not mind if you at least gave me credit for using my theme, because you have NOT created it, you have changed maybe 1% of my PlayBox One theme.

Here's the original

• Like 1

That's not cool, give credit where credit is due or I delete this thread

That's not cool, give credit where credit is due or I delete this thread

No credit. I'm just making the most of his design from the start editing again Carzol designed it. Please do not forget to empty it. resource can belong to the design Carzol. But please, very good review. You will see very large differences in between. I haven't run my credit up. I just published my edits. You tell me which one you like.

No credit. I'm just making the most of his design from the start editing again Carzol designed it. Please do not forget to empty it. resource can belong to the design Carzol. But please, very good review. You will see very large differences in between. I haven't run my credit up. I just published my edits. You tell me which one you like.

You should still give Carzol credits as beeing the BASE for your skin... you didn't make the skin from scratch on your own did you? you've edited someone elses work...

• Like 1

You should still give Carzol credits as beeing the BASE for your skin... you didn't make the skin from scratch on your own did you? you've edited someone elses work...

Yes, I did all the editing. All of the Graphical changes. And also; Content Settings, General Settings, Main Settings, Plugin Settings, System Settings. I've changed the section complete. I don't earn any money Here. I just published my staging.

carzol's reign as the chart is different

bx6u.png

Garzol's
bwp9.png

xvdz.png