RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Areeb Ashar

How to change what I hear in the Xbox 360 Headset?

Just what the title reads...

How do I change what I hear in the Headset for the Xbox 360? Like I have a modded console, I believe it's a JTag, and I want to hear the music I play through the headset, not the TV speakers. Please help me out! I'd greatly appreciate if I got like a tutorial, or step by step instructions. 

Thankz before hand!

Just what the title reads...

How do I change what I hear in the Headset for the Xbox 360? Like I have a modded console, I believe it's a JTag, and I want to hear the music I play through the headset, not the TV speakers. Please help me out! I'd greatly appreciate if I got like a tutorial, or step by step instructions. 

Thankz before hand!

Press the guide button and find "Preferences", there you can select what to hear in the headset connected to your controller... other then that there is nothing...

Press the guide button and find "Preferences", there you can select what to hear in the headset connected to your controller... other then that there is nothing...

No music through headset, no matter what?

No music through headset, no matter what?

That's because the headset is meant to be used for communication between players only... not for music... if you want music in your headset you have to use a hardware mixer

That's because the headset is meant to be used for communication between players only... not for music... if you want music in your headset you have to use a hardware mixer

PLEASE ELLABORATE!!!! I have RGH by the way

PLEASE ELLABORATE!!!! I have RGH by the way

You need some kind of hardware that takes 2 input and make it 1... then you connect it to your TV's headphones jack to get music... or... the back of your console (depending on what your hardware supports)