RealModScene
Anonymous

[JTAG/RGH] How to build a new NAND when you lost everything

6 minutes ago, cguy64 said:

im using the files provided in the post and its giving me

**** could not read cba_9188.bin (-1) ****

******* ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!

***** FATAL BUILD ERROR: -1 unable to complete NAND image

If you dump your nand via xell you can build a fresh one with jrunner or xebuildgui.. You need vital stuff from original nand.. Your nand my be corrupt.. But that doesnt mean you cant still use it.. Possibly lol.. Boot xell with xbox hooked up to router.. Then type in ip on PC, press the dump nand button and rebuild a fresh nand with that mate.. Jrunner/xebuildgui will use the corrupted nand and build you a working nand.. Doing the donor nand will miss those vital things you need.. Like frtc.bin like gavin said.

48 minutes ago, felida said:

If you dump your nand via xell you can build a fresh one with jrunner or xebuildgui.. You need vital stuff from original nand.. Your nand my be corrupt.. But that doesnt mean you cant still use it.. Possibly lol.. Boot xell with xbox hooked up to router.. Then type in ip on PC, press the dump nand button and rebuild a fresh nand with that mate.. Jrunner/xebuildgui will use the corrupted nand and build you a working nand.. Doing the donor nand will miss those vital things you need.. Like frtc.bin like gavin said.

Ive managed to do as you've said but i am now getting new errors of ERROR: Unable to decrypt KV using specified CPUKey! and

***** WARNING: could not find a non-zero CF LDV to use, setting it to 1 but that may be incorrect!
done! fsroot found ok!

Edited by cguy64
more info

Hi guys. I have two consoles with bad block on the first 50 blocks that are essential for Xell to boot. Is there anyway I could remap these block. The console works fine after I rewrite the stock nand. 

guys, I have a corona4g board that I already have the cpu key, dvd key, KV and fuses, but the nand is corrupt, the xell still works, is there any way to create a fake nand without Jrunner (that as I can see can only flash the fake nand directly to the console board and not through USB) to flash through xell?

You cant flash a eMMC (Corona 4G) over Xell, coz Xell contains no eMMC driver for flashing. You need a eMMC card reader/writer.

I have been given a Trinity with Xell and Aurora already installed but Xell, official dash in NAND and other things are out of date so I want to start a fresh NAND and HDD.

I don't have the original virgin NAND or tools to do RGH3 but I just dumped the current glitched NAND through Ethernet which has all the vital files needed.

How's the best way for me to do a new fresh updated glitched NAND with Jrunner?