RealModScene
Anonymous

[JTAG/RGH] How to build a new NAND when you lost everything

I am getting this error while creating image:

Version v0.3 Beta (7) is available for download.
Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Falcon Manually Selected
CpuKey is Correct
Load Files Initiliazation Finished
Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\Vinayak\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\7371\_glitch.ini
Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\Vinayak\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\7371\_jtag.ini
Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\Vinayak\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\7371\_glitch2.ini
Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\Vinayak\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\7371\_glitch2m.ini
Started Creation of the 7371 xebuild image
---------------------------------------------------------------
     xeBuild v1.14.693
base path changed to C:\Users\Vinayak\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building retail image

**** could not read cf_7371.bin (-1) ****

******* ERROR: critical bootloader files are missing, cannot proceed!

***** FATAL BUILD ERROR: -1 unable to complete NAND image

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
Failed

Why do you want to build 2.0.7371.0 anyways?

i selected 7371 because in the tutorial it is given that jtag should choose 7371.thats why

Nah, you don't have to select 7371 for JTAG's, you can use any version when going for a hacked dashboard...

The same goes for any hack really...

You don't need to create a retail image before creating a hacked image, i'm not sure why this guide even say to do that, it's retarded... you have the cpukey, if you don't have your cpukey you need get hold of it somehow which a retail image won't help you do...

For JTAG consoles you can just grab any of the pre-made XeLL images for JTAG from the old times and flash as-is, for RGH you'll have to find a donor RGH image, for RGH2 you can just use RGX

my consoles nand is fully corrupted.All i know about my console is,its jtagged using NAND X(team executer) and its cpu key

i hope this tutorial will work

my consoles nand is fully corrupted.All i know about my console is,its jtagged using NAND X(team executer) and its cpu key

i hope this tutorial will work

So, you don't really know if it's JTAG, RGH or RGH2?

Take some pictures of what you've got installed and i can try to help you solve the problem, you having the cpukey is a huge bonus...

Are you sure the nand is fully corrupt? if you send me a dump of it, i might be able to find out enough to help you solve the problem

i am sure that it's jtag......i think the nand is fully corrupted bcoz when i power on the console,it shows 3 rings of death

http://postimg.org/image/5j7fryuz9/

And that happened after an update? or? if not after an update; it's likely a hardware failure... you should still send me your nand and i can determine what parts of it are actually corrupt if any are corrupt...

yes it happens after updating the dash.......i dont have any nand backup

Can you create a dump using NAND-X?

how to do that

Connect your nand-x to your computer and console, then make sure the drivers are installed, then using nandpro you type in:

nandpro usb: -r16 dump.bin

This will give you a file named "dump.bin" send this...

This is all done using CMD

Trying this method on an old trinity I thought I might be able to resurrect one day.

In JRunner when I click on "Create image without nanddump.bin" and input the LDV value I get a popup saying "The Ini's are ,missing."

If you have any thoughts about how to rectify this, lemme know.

Trying this method on an old trinity I thought I might be able to resurrect one day.

In JRunner when I click on "Create image without nanddump.bin" and input the LDV value I get a popup saying "The Ini's are ,missing."

If you have any thoughts about how to rectify this, lemme know.

Enable filechecking and make sure it downloads the corresponding kernel version...

Sorry it took so long to get back. Was too excited when things moved beyond that step. 

Anyway the value for the LDV seemed to be pretty specific as several didn't work. Once I got the LDV accepted every other step went fine.

Thanks

Sorry it took so long to get back. Was too excited when things moved beyond that step. 

Anyway the value for the LDV seemed to be pretty specific as several didn't work. Once I got the LDV accepted every other step went fine.

Thanks

Yeah, you have to check your fuses to see what LDV your console have... it's the number of updates it's gone through...

• Like 1

Does this still work? I have a falcon that doesn't boot and I got a new computer. I wanna get this console up and running again.

Can't get this to work if someone could help that would be great.

Does this still work? I have a falcon that doesn't boot and I got a new computer. I wanna get this console up and running again.

Can't get this to work if someone could help that would be great.

Send me your console details and i'll build you a nand from donor data, either tonight or tomorrow after work (depending on how fast you get me the data needed; hack used (JTAG, R-JTAG, R-JTAG+ [also requires SMC hack], RGH, RGH2, RGH2+) and of course your CPUKey

Send me your console details and i'll build you a nand from donor data, either tonight or tomorrow after work (depending on how fast you get me the data needed; hack used (JTAG, R-JTAG, R-JTAG+ [also requires SMC hack], RGH, RGH2, RGH2+) and of course your CPUKey

It's a falcon RGH1. I don't have the CPUKey.

It's a falcon RGH1. I don't have the CPUKey.

Start by dumping your nand as-is now, it may only be partially corrupt in which case i can fix it much easier and much better for you...

Then you flash the attached ecc (unpack the rar first) this will give you the cpukey, you can try to just build a new nand using xeBuild GUI with the dumped nand and your cpukey, if that works, great! no need for donor data, if not, send me your dump and key and i fix after work...

falcon_rgh1.rar