RealModScene
Anonymous

[JTAG/RGH] How to build a new NAND when you lost everything

Use the 4GB Corona RGX ECC's and it should boot, if it doesn't you messed up something with the chip installation most likely

Checking Files

Finished Checking Files

Trinity Manually Selected

CpuKey is Correct

Load Files Initiliazation Finished

Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\user\Desktop\Xbox 360 Tools\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\15574\_glitch2m.ini

Started Creation of the 15574 xebuild image

---------------------------------------------------------------

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to C:\Users\user\Desktop\Xbox 360 Tools\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building retail image

******* WARNING: could not verify pre-decrypted keyvault, please be sure your provided a valid kv.bin!

C:\Users\user\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\...\updflash.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.15574.0

Console   : Trinity

NAND size : 16MiB

Build     : Retail

Serial    : ...

ConsoleId : ...

MoboSerial: ...

Mfg Date  : 08/03/2010

CPU Key   : ...

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   : ...

CF LDV    : 2

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Saved to C:\Users\user\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\007463103205

Image is Ready

Initializing updflash.bin..

Trinity

Glitch2 Selected

Nand Initialization Finished

Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to C:\Users\user\Desktop\Xbox 360 Tools\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild\15574\_glitch2m.ini

KV Info saved to file

Failed

And then xebuilt.exe stopped working... I need a donor nand for my trinity...

Checking Files

Finished Checking Files

Trinity Manually Selected

CpuKey is Correct

xeBuild v1.16.728

base path changed to C:\Users\user\Desktop\Xbox 360 Tools\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\xeBuild

---- { Image Build Mode } ----

building retail image

******* WARNING: could not verify pre-decrypted keyvault, please be sure your provided a valid kv.bin!

C:\Users\user\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\...\updflash.bin image built, info:

Kernel    : 2.0.15574.0

Console   : Trinity

NAND size : 16MiB

Build     : Retail

Serial    : ...

ConsoleId : ...

MoboSerial: ...

Mfg Date  : 08/03/2010

CPU Key   : ...

1BL Key   : DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

DVD Key   : ...

CF LDV    : 2

KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)

xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.

Saved to C:\Users\user\Desktop\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\J-Runner v3 (5) Core Pack\007463103205

Image is Ready

Initializing updflash.bin..

Trinity

Glitch2 Selected

Nand Initialization Finished

KV Info saved to file

Failed

And then xebuilt.exe stopped working... I need a donor nand for my trinity...

You can't build retail with donor KV, retail only works with your original data, the kv you supplied to xeBuild can't be decrypted or verified...

so recently i woke up and thought that my retail was plugged in and i turned it on and there was a dashboard update and i did it and it turned out i forgot i had my rgh plugged in from before and i found out and i wasnt worried at first because i had a backup flashdmp on my pc, But my pc was reset and i lost that backup so i have no way of turning my rgh on and i was wondering if their is anyway around this without having to buy anything or if i do and thats the only way please tell me

so recently i woke up and thought that my retail was plugged in and i turned it on and there was a dashboard update and i did it and it turned out i forgot i had my rgh plugged in from before and i found out and i wasnt worried at first because i had a backup flashdmp on my pc, But my pc was reset and i lost that backup so i have no way of turning my rgh on and i was wondering if their is anyway around this without having to buy anything or if i do and thats the only way please tell me

The only way to solve that is to use a hardware flasher to dump your nand and hopefully (depending on the model and chip used) just reflash with a new hacked image

The only way to solve that is to use a hardware flasher to dump your nand and hopefully (depending on the model and chip used) just reflash with a new hacked image

do u recommend any i have a corona 

do u recommend any i have a corona

Which model of Corona? with or without a internal memory?

Read the first page of the tutorial. All needed steps are explained in detail.

• Like 1

Thanks. Very helpfull

I installed wrong updflash.bin but if  i start ( with the dvd button ) my xbox (jasper bb)  the xell  is not working just black screen. pls help

If xell/rgh mode will not boot, you need a Hardware Flasher, to flash your last JTAG/RGH Image again.

• Like 2

If xell/rgh mode will not boot, you need a Hardware Flasher, to flash your last JTAG/RGH Image again.

Can i do it with a matrix nand programer ?

hi gays 

i have recently update the kernel of my xbox 360 elite 120 gb glitch 2 

with the nand flasher and xeBuild GUI 2.0 

from 2.016203.0 to 2.0.17489.0 evrything where ok

when it's complete

i start to do the $System update and by accident i download the 2.0.17502.0 

and put it into the xbox 

it asked me to do the system update 

and i say yes so it's start to extract the files 

suddenly the xbox turned off and the process didn't complete 

but the green light was normaly on and the controller was connected to the console to

i turned it off then turned it on and it's won't boot up 

the green light was in the center of the xbox and the led of the controller blink 

and nothing was showing on the TV .

when i start it by pressing the disc reader it's show normaly the xell or whatever you called it

did the xbox breaked ??

I wish that any body can help me 

please 

(sorry for my english)

hi gays

with the nand flasher and xeBuild GUI 2.0

when it's complete

and put it into the xbox

it asked me to do the system update

and i say yes so it's start to extract the files

suddenly the xbox turned off and the process didn't complete

but the green light was normaly on and the controller was connected to the console to

i turned it off then turned it on and it's won't boot up

the green light was in the center of the xbox and the led of the controller blink

and nothing was showing on the TV .

when i start it by pressing the disc reader it's show normaly the xell or whatever you called it

did the xbox breaked ??

I wish that any body can help me

please

(sorry for my english)

You should be able to dump it again and rebuild, this time tho, use xeBuild GUI 2. 098 and reflash the console from the flash...

Sent from my SM-G903F

hi gays

with the nand flasher and xeBuild GUI 2.0

when it's complete

and put it into the xbox

Your Avatar Update (2.0.17502.0) does not match your installed RGH Dashboard version (2.0.17489.0). Thats the reason your 360 is doenst boot. If your Xbox 360 is Nand based and boot furthermore in Xell, you can created a new fresh 2.0.17502 RGH Image and flash it to your Xbox 360. Please follow this guide here. All needed Steeps are explained in detail. Its very noob friendly. If your Xbox 360 is MMC based, you need a Hardware flasher, to flash your RGH Image to your Xbox 360 back.

• Like 1

Snes360

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What is that a response to?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ahh, i see... it can't download as the server it's on is down...

Anyways, you cannot FIX bad blocks, they're there... they're normal... what you can do is deal with them by remapping

i have tried this method but no luck, no xell boot 

extracted files to the location(trinity and falcon) but no luck

i completely have original dump and the data i got off the console 

looks corrupted with a lot of missing info in jrunner 2LB[CB_A] AND 2LB[CB_B] info only

This tutorial is only for those of you who; lost all of their original and hack nand dumps + erased/corrupted the nand/flash the wrong image to the nand.

If you find yourself in this situation then this tutorial will walk you step by step to make your console boot hack dash again.

Take note that you won't be able to restore your console to retail ever again and you will be unable to use your dvd drive until you extract the key off of it.

Things you will need;

usb spi nand programmer(nand-x, jr-programmer, any will do(eMMC R/W kit for corona 4gb)

J-Runner the ultimate JTAG/RGH app DOWNLOAD

Extracted nand files that match you motherboard model (download below)

Step 1; Recovery of cpu key and LDV's

Download one of the clean extracted donor nand files according to your motherboard model and extract the containing folder to the location of your choice;

Don't use these files to unban your console, first you don't have the original cpu key and second they are all from ban consoles. You have been warned!

attachicon.gifcorona 4gb.rar

attachicon.gifcorona 16mb.rar

attachicon.giffalcon opus.rar

attachicon.gifjasper bb.rar

attachicon.gifjasper sb.rar

attachicon.giftrinity.rar

attachicon.giftrinitynofcrt.rar

attachicon.gifxenon.rar

attachicon.gifzephyr.rar

Next you need to solder/plug in your nand programmer wires onto the motherboard

Open J-Runner app an click on "show working folder" button located at the bottom right

attachicon.gif1(2).jpg

Open the folder name "data" located inside /J-Runner/xeBuild/ folders

Open your extracted nand files folder and copy and paste KV.bin, SMC.bin, smc_config.bin and fcrt.bin(if required) to data folder. It should look like this.

attachicon.gif2.jpg

In J-Runner, copy and paste this cpu key F37C0CD50B928F4E67614ACD548A4E49 in the cpu key section.

Choose dashboard version according your hack type (for JTAG choose 7371 - for phat rgh1 choose 14699 - for R-JTAG choose 15574 - for phat RGH2 choose 14719 - for slim choose anything above 14719)

Select your motherboard nand type.

Select retail as your image type.

It should look like this.

attachicon.gif3(2).jpg

In J-Runner under the Advanced tab click on Create an image without nanddump.bin

attachicon.gif4(2).jpg

Then you will be ask to enter LDV just enter any number between 1 and 80 and click ok.

attachicon.gif5(2).jpg

At this point the dummy image should be successfully created and automatically loaded in the "Load Source" section.

Now with your nand programmer properly connected to both you pc and motherboard click on "Write Nand".

Wait until J-Runner is finish writing the nand and select your "hack type" then click on "Create ECC" for rgh machine or "Create Xell-Reloaded" for JTAG/R-JTAG machine.

Now click on "Write ECC" or "Write Xell-Reloaded" depending on your hack type.

attachicon.gif6(2).jpg

attachicon.gif7(2).jpg

You are now ready to boot xell and recover your cpu key.

Power on your console and wait for xell to boot.

Once xell as booted write down your cpu key, fuseset 02 and fuseset 07

attachicon.gif8(2).jpg

Understanding and calculating LDV's

Calculating CF/CG ldv is fairly simple. Just count the number of "F" in fuseset 07 to fuseset 11. So in the example above we have a cf/cg lock down value of 2.

Calculating CB LDV can be a little bit more trickier. You have to take the right-most "F" and calculate how many character it is from the left. In the example above the right-most "F" is 5 characters from the left so we have a cb lock down value of 5.

Understanding CB LDV; Quote from Martin C @ TX

This value is NOT updated every dashboard version and is not directly reflected in any apps. However, the value can be translated to a CB/dashboard version. You cannot 'edit' your image to use a different CB for a retail NAND. It MUST match the entry as found in XeLL, otherwise it'll fail to boot.

The example above is from a Jasper with a cb ldv cseq of 5 and by looking at the chart below we can determine that dashboard 7371 would be the highest version acceptable for this particular console.

attachicon.gifCB LDV updated.jpg

Step 2; Building the fake OG nand image

Now back in J-Runner, enter your cpu key in the cpu key section.

Select your dashboard according to your CB LDV cseq

Select Retail as Image type.

Select Motherboard nand type.

Click on the "Advanced" tab and on "create an image without nanddump.bin"

attachicon.gif9(2).jpg

You will be ask for LDV, this is the cf/cg LDV so you enter what you have in fuseset 07 and click "ok"

attachicon.gif5(2).jpg

You have now created a fake original nand image. Even though you won't be able to boot your console with this image it would still be a good idea to keep it somewhere safe.

With your new image loaded in the "Load Source" section and your cpu key in the "Cpu Key" section click on the "kv info" tab. You will noticed that the info in there are obviously not from your console. So now would be a good time, for those who can, to extract your dvd drive key and patch the key vault with the appropriate dvd key.

Click on the "XB Settings" tab, click on "Advanced XeBuild Options", paste your dvd key in the "dvdkey" section, click "OK" then click the "Use Edited Options" check box.

attachicon.gif11(2).jpg

For DG16D5S and DLN10N owners; the easiest and cheapest way to make your dvd drive functional would be to install a TX LTU 2 pcb.

Final Part; Building/writing your hack image

Back in J-Runner, with your new fake original nand image loaded in the "Load Source" section and cpu key in the "Cpu Key" section select hack image type(Jtag - rgh - rgh2 - r-jtag), select your desired dashboard(should be the latest which is 16537 at the moment of write), select motherboard nand type. You can also edit dashlaunch and xeBuild options at this point.

Click on create xeBuild image. You will see 3 or 4 warning messages poping up which will ask you if you want to delete kv.bin, smc.bin, fcrt.bin and smc_config.bin. Click yes on all of them.

attachicon.gif10(2).jpg

With your nand programmer properly connected to both your console and pc click on "Write Nand"

​

Boot your console and have fun.

have tried but its not booting to xell just continue glitching forever with both trinity and falcon

can you help

i have tried this method but no luck, no xell boot

extracted files to the location(trinity and falcon) but no luck

i completely have original dump and the data i got off the console

looks corrupted with a lot of missing info in jrunner 2LB[CB_A] AND 2LB[CB_B] info only

Send me your dump and cpukey and i can take a look at it for you after work...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Have a problem with 4g toshipa nana cb 13121 and cb b 13182 winbond2k i used donor nand but the xbox stuck on boot . It just frezze . Boot xell with no problem ...i need help please?