RealModScene
Anonymous

[JTAG/RGH] How to build a new NAND when you lost everything

Start by dumping your nand as-is now, it may only be partially corrupt in which case i can fix it much easier and much better for you...

Then you flash the attached ecc (unpack the rar first) this will give you the cpukey, you can try to just build a new nand using xeBuild GUI with the dumped nand and your cpukey, if that works, great! no need for donor data, if not, send me your dump and key and i fix after work...

Does it still work if I wrote the nand I made with this tut. I wrote ECC but doesn't boot still.

Does it still work if I wrote the nand I made with this tut. I wrote ECC but doesn't boot still.

When you write this ECC it should always work, as long as you actually have RGH1... if it still doesn't work, it's because:

1. The console has an underlying RROD issue

2. The chip/installation is no good

3. You don't have RGH1 installed, you have something else...

When you write this ECC it should always work, as long as you actually have RGH1... if it still doesn't work, it's because:

1. The console has an underlying RROD issue

2. The chip/installation is no good

3. You don't have RGH1 installed, you have something else...

I think the install is no good or RROD issue. I know it's RGH1. 

you do not have a dump made before following this tutorial?

i am getting this error while writing nand:

Version: 01

Flash Config: 0x00000000

Can not Continue

This means you're not connected to your motherboard, or it doesn't have power...

you need to have your power cable hooked up to your console along with the JRProgrammer/NAND-X with the appropriate cables for reading/writing the NAND

This is how i connected.Tell me if something is wrong:

1)power brick to xbox

2)3 press pins to the motherboard from jr programmer(1 white,1blue and 1 green)

This is how i connected.Tell me if something is wrong:

1)power brick to xbox

2)3 press pins to the motherboard from jr programmer(1 white,1blue and 1 green)

Can you show a picture of the setup you've got?

Ok, well for some reason it doesn't connect to your console properly... perhaps the QSB's aren't properly connected? perhaps the cable isn't properly connected to the JRProgrammer? perhaps you forgot to give the PSU power? Or, perhaps the SPI points on your console is fried?

Man i'm on corona 16 mb and i have my cpu key could i use flash 360 tool And jtag tool to put my cpu key into the Original nand And i also have the flashdmp.bin file But i only need the original nand could i do this or not ?? :)

Man i'm on corona 16 mb and i have my cpu key could i use flash 360 tool And jtag tool to put my cpu key into the Original nand And i also have the flashdmp.bin file But i only need the original nand could i do this or not ?? :)

What do you mean?

Flash360 will let you flash your nand when you've got a hacked kernel... however, i recommend using Simple 360 NAND Flasher as it's more up-to-date

JTAG Tool won't work with a Corona as it doesn't support "JTAG", are you trying to restore your console to retail? if so; you have to make sure ALL per-console data is intact and untouched, if anything has been modified in any way, you'll have to find the original data and restore that... otherwise you're stuck with hacked NAND's

Hello, What so if we don't have this Staff :p

usb spi nand programmer(nand-x, jr-programmer, any will do(eMMC R/W kit for corona 4gb)

Hello, What so if we don't have this Staff :p

usb spi nand programmer(nand-x, jr-programmer, any will do(eMMC R/W kit for corona 4gb)

If you don't have the hardware to connect to the console, you'll have 3 choices:

1. Find someone that does and have them help you

2. Buy the hardware required

3. Build the hardware yourself

Hi i recently by mistake i flashed a jtagged zephyr nand with freeboot image with and i dont have nothing only a jtagged console but cpu key is a zephyr one

So i checked this tutorial but i can't make the retail zephyr 7371 jrunner says me "Downloaded *xeBuild/7371/su20076000_00000000
Error en el servidor remoto: (404) No se encontró." translated (no found)

So i can't make a retail image to flash the xbox accordin to your tutorial

So i flashed only nandxell and i got cpu key this is the only thing i have obtained through lan in autogg

Done
* Trying xell : LDV Not VALID
 * Cpu Key: 8FA9CC18938F6D51BAD1158DE3D8EED0

in xell with a prepared usb in autogg to obtain nand and cpu key says

LDV: 4

1BLKEY: DD88AD0C9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA

Cpu Key: 8FA9CC18938F6D51BAD1158DE3D8EED0

is a zephyr console, jtagged, normal way not aud and any other special option

Need a donnor nand to make a new xebuild

Thank you

i have now, (remember my zephyr console has nandxell for jtag, and the 15 mb nand rest the wrong nand for a corona)

Fuseset 02: 000f000000000000

fuseset  05: bad1158de3d8eed0

fuseset  06: bad1158de3d8eed0

fuseset 07: ffff000000000000

Hi sorrny my langue is bad  i have a question i lost my rgh ?  and e habe a problem  j runner say inis missing what can i do?

Check your settings and make sure that "Enable File Checks/Downloads" is enabled.

What dash are you trying to build?

Download one of the clean extracted donor nand files according to your motherboard model and extract the containing folder to the location of your choice;

Don't use these files to unban your console, first you don't have the original cpu key and second they are all from ban consoles. You have been warned!

trinity.rar

trinitynofcrt.rar

I know I have a Trinity motherboard, but how do I tell if I have FCRT or not? Also, what is FCRT?

I know I have a Trinity motherboard, but how do I tell if I have FCRT or not? Also, what is FCRT?

There's a tool called 360 FlashDumpTool i don't remember if the public version supports Trinity, but you can use that to read the filesystem of the console, if it contains an entry named "fcrt.bin" that's it...

FCRT stands for Firmware Challenge Response Table, it's used in the communication between your motherboard and the DVD drive

So I have just ordered my Jr programmer v2 and I want to just get a picture or something of soldering points to the motherboard. I have a Jasper RGH2.  Thanks if anyone can help I have a recreated nand that someone has made me so I'll be going off that. About my console I flashed my nand wrong and I had lost my back up cd like 3 years ago and I recently bought a computer and totally forgot about my backups on my old one but I cant boot to xell so i guess it's not all bad. But yeah pictures of soldering point please. :)

So I have just ordered my Jr programmer v2 and I want to just get a picture or something of soldering points to the motherboard. I have a Jasper RGH2.  Thanks if anyone can help I have a recreated nand that someone has made me so I'll be going off that. About my console I flashed my nand wrong and I had lost my back up cd like 3 years ago and I recently bought a computer and totally forgot about my backups on my old one but I cant boot to xell so i guess it's not all bad. But yeah pictures of soldering point please. :)

http://team-xecuter.com/nandx_pics/nandx_wires_phat.jpg <--- here's how you hook up the JR Programmer v2, follow the colors according to the cable color :) (NAND-X and JR-Programmer use the same cable(s) to connect to the motherboard)

Hi, I am having trouble with my Corona v4 (4GB). I messed up something when I was using AutoGG (probably written wrong file in nand), so my console wont boot.

Its completely dead. I am not sure that I have valid nand backups (probably not), so I used this tutorial to fix that.

Everything went smooth, but after writing ECC, it still doesnt boot. 

I am using Ace V3 chip (I successfully hacked few consoles with same chips). This is my first 4GB.

Do you have any ideas what could go wrong?

PS: I have some nand backups made with autogg (49.5MB), but I am not sure how to check if it is correct (good).