RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mars109

Multi Discs Swap FS3

Hi, i am am having a bit of problems with the FS3 multi discs. I have been trying to boot moh and each time i boot the game through fs3 i get prompted to insert either multiplayer disc or single player disc depending on which disc i boot. My Multi disc are set up in a format like below and both games show in fs3 but multidisc swap does not work for me.

Game/Game Name Disc 1

Game/Game Name Disc 2

Am i missing something on how the multi discs actually works, should i be doing something when prompted to insert other disc?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

MOH WarFighter disc one is MultiPlayer and HD Content only, extract the ISO and move the resulting Content folder to your Hdd1.

There is no need to have disc one in your games list or in your Games folder, this is why the plugin is not working for you.

cool i will try that. I have already installed the hd conent when i first loaded up disc 1. I will delete d1 from my external and re test.Thanks

Tried it and still says the same thing. when disc 2 was launced and i choose single polayer it says "Change Disc. Please Insert Single Player Disc." When i had disc 1 installed when booted and chose single player its says "Change Disc. Please Insert Multi Player Disc" Don't know whats going on with this game.