RealModScene
pisceasikono72

where to get an xbox 360 video controller.

dear users:

i was wondering since i don't know where to find a place that sells xbox 360 video controllers or if i can find a place that makes them?

i looked on google and youtube, but everyone says it's fake. i don't think it's fake, but everyone does. could you spread the truth?

here's the video link. see what you think:

if anyone has any suggestions, i'd like to hear it.

thanks,

piscea

at the beginning it says " imagine" at the the end it tells you who did the 3D..which means it is CGI..not real..made up..a pipe dream..FAKE..sorry

ok, but i need resources. whatever i am typing about "resources" don't you understand?

i need resources, please?

Start by learning how to wire a tft screen directly to the video output of a 360 mobo etc... then make a huge battery and pray that you don't break your back while carrying the beast...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

how do i make an xbox 360 video controller, as stated above?

i also need to find special tools to make it. where do i find them.

lowe's doesn't carry them.

There is nobody that is going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to do this, or tell you where to get hold of the materials needed, this isn't a small project, and if you don't know where to get started, search for someone that does know what they're doing and ask them to make this for you... there are ppl that make custom cases for consoles and other... but... seriously, this isn't going to be something that is going to be easy or cheap...

There's ALOT that you need to know in order to make such a thing as this... hell, the first one will probably look like SHIT if at all it works...

i need resources that contain links that will get me these people.

how many times do i need to ask?!

There is no "resources" with links to these ppl... you'll have to google, ask around and whatnot... complaining about the replies we give you aren't going to help...

The reason we don't give you what you ask for is because we don't know anyone in particular that does this kind of stuff... basically, you'll need to find ppl working with building computer cases etc. etc. these are the ppl that know what you need to know ;)

ok, and no, i am not complaining...i am asking FOR RESOURCES!!

i tried googling it. nothing comes up.

you'll need to google on how to build your own case, how to build your own hardware and such, not specifically for THIS, nobody has actually made such a controller as the one you're looking for... and i highly doubt anyone ever will make one other then beeing extremly bored or beeing showered with cash...

And we've heard that you are looking for resources... which i've explained we're not going to give you because there is no default links or whatever for us to give you... you'll simply have to put some more efforts into it and look for ppl in YOUR country which can help you, look for companies that are specialized in build customized hardware etc. probably the best tip we can give you, if there is none in your country, look for companies that ship worldwide or so... they'll likely want you to design the stuff yourself and send them files to simply make the hardware for you...

• Like 1