RealModScene
metalbruce

installing and updating - fresh rgh

I've got a slim xbox dash 16203 back from the modder guy and i will be bringing everything up to date - such as installing xex menu, installing fsd, installing dashlaunch and bringing the dashboard up to date to 16547. I believe this is the order i should go. tell me if i'm wrong.

Question is should does the dashlaunch version matter when i go to install it? Meaning - is it ok to install dashlaunch 3.11 with a dash of 16203? and then update dashboard to 16547.

thanks,

dashlaunch installs to your kernel, so when you reflash your xbox to the latest kernel, you will need to reinstall dashlaunch, make sure your disconnected from the internet as you don't want your console to try connect to live.

Update your kernel (not with official system updates)

load xexmenu to load dashlaunch, then install

load xexmenu then use your pc to ftp to the hard drive and ftp FSD over (this is how I do it anyway, others may have other methods, and easier)

Even better is to have dashlaunch installed while building the new nand :)

• Like 2

Thanks guys :)

..soo  is it ok to install dashlaunch 3.11 with a kernel of 16203? and then update kernel to 16547 then reinstall dashlaunch?

not sure if im picking up what your putting down lol