RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Elros_03

Link fail

Hello, since update to the latest dash 16547 when using LINK do not work, I can only play occasionally with some host in call of duty ghost but most of the time I can not stay with my friends to play lost planet 2 , borderlands, etc and never get to connect with them. I have the latest rev FSD 775, last dashlaunch 3.11

http://i59.tinypic.com/2diq5i1.jpg

as you see everything is fine, but no way to connect with friends, sometimes alone delivery and very rarely, I say we play with the same TU, same version of the game, etc. ..I've also removed the freestyleplugin.xex and I downloaded the update from the FSD but does not work and all this has happened since I've updated dash before played everything perfectly, just in case I returned to reflash the nand, but neither has been fixed so, what can I do?

Try changing the ports and port forward them to your console's IP address (give it a static IP address).

my console already have static IP since in automatic does not work, and I have DMZ enabled so there is no problem with the ports, and even so I have changed both the IP and ports and the result is the same.

And how to fix it? and as you may have never had any problems so far with my ISP? My connection is 200MB / s down and 10MB / s upload speed so that it is not. And most of the friends I play with myself IPS and have no problems, what I can do?

Edit: finally solved

And how to fix it? and as you may have never had any problems so far with my ISP? My connection is 200MB / s down and 10MB / s upload speed so that it is not. And most of the friends I play with myself IPS and have no problems, what I can do?

Edit: finally solved

And what did you do to solve the issue ?

Call my IPS and told them I had several problems Connection (obviously lying to them) so they told me they were going to reset the router from there, and since they did go perfectly

Call my IPS and told them I had several problems Connection (obviously lying to them) so they told me they were going to reset the router from there, and since they did go perfectly

See :D

most issues are caused by ISP/modem/router