RealModScene

Hey I'm really new to the RGH thing just did my first one set everything up (dash launch, xex menu, fsd, and so fourth) and I got around to setting up the internet portion for LiNK, did the port forwarding and all the jargon, passes both UDP and TCP on both ports (3071, 3072) setup and linked my RGH with JQE360 (passed) Ping patch is enabled DevLink is disabled, I can download cover art, get weather updates, however when i go into a game like Modern Warfare 2 or Ghosts and go to the System Link Menu it comes up but shows zero users, i get an error when trying to make a private room, and on the last tab under user all the information there is blank, any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have the same problems. Since 3 days i try to log in with system-Link. I pass the test without any fail, but the system-Link button is always grey. In every game.It just doesn't

work. Its also not possible to download TU's. Artworks runs. The router shows the xbox and the ports correctly. 60 tries later, it's still not working. What else can i do?..i don't know... 

delete the freestyleplugin.xex located in the plugins folder and then check for updates in F3 and it will download the plugin again.

I deleted the freestyleplugin.xex and updated and the issue is still the same. should i have the beta update off?

I deleted the freestyleplugin.xex and updated and the issue is still the same. should i have the beta update off?

no, try logging into the jqe360.com website and resetting your APIKEY

I deleted the plugin and after the reinstallation, it works perfectly. "Systemlink patched" is shown in the dash above the avatar. Thank you, you're the man :-)!!

Bro do u knw how to fix this error ,,,post-16724-13949544827004_thumb.jpg

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I was confused,,, yesterday I was playing cod multiplayer but today I get this error what happend my router setting ,it was strange ,,,

y9a7e8ap.jpg

you need to manually set a static IP for your xbox in your routers settings and also manually set the port forwards

Set the ip in the box to auto and reserve the dhcp lease for it...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

My port forwarding settings ok or not

It looks quite ok yes, is it not working for you? if so; contact your ISP and tell them you are having connection issues...

** edit: **

The last screenshot you made (or well mobile phone picture) tells me that your setup is screwed up, your Router probably doesn't even have internet access?! make your modem a bridge instead of a router, that way the secondary router (the tp-link) will take over that job, which will probably solve the problem...

Bro but couple of days before I was connect to online that's worked gud

anu5ubat.jpg

Then it's likely a ISP issue, contact them and tell them you are having connection problems...

Ho k brother thankyou for ur information,,,

post-16724-13951274848448_thumb.jpg

Swizzy@Thank you so much bro,,,I was told my problem to isp provider ,he was fixing my problem

Bro that problem was before u told me ,,"make your modem a bridge instead of a router" that time I am not understand ... I have separate modem separate wife router so I need to make bridge connection ,,,

Bro that problem was before u told me ,,"make your modem a bridge instead of a router" that time I am not understand ... I have separate modem separate wife router so I need to make bridge connection ,,,

Most modern "modem's" tend to have a built-in router (especially if it's a "wifi modem")

however, if it's working now, don't mess with it... there's no point in messing with things that work :)

Hey sorry, Haven't been on in a while...

however I'm still having the same issue, I've tried deleting the plugin and updating ( didn't work ) I've rest APIkey didn't work, above my avatar it says System Link Patched,

when verifying LiNK settings everything passes. On JQE360 my location never changes from offline. What am I missing here

Try updating the Title Update, as you can see... you have TU6 installed and there is TU8 available...

You know, I had same problem like yours. What was the solution? Change the data port to 3070 and the broadcast port to 3072. Somehow, I was shocked and happy when it worked :DDDD

And yes, you will need the latest TU. Go to the game file (in Xbox360 games) and click Y and then go to manage title update and press Y again and check if there is a newer TU.

• Like 1