RealModScene
mercycoversall

Date and Time won't update even I have LAN hooked up

Hi,

I understand that this question may already have posted and answered several times already. Unfortunately, I can not find the answer that will fix my problem.

My system is on F3, RGH. Before, my console's time and date automatically updates whenever I hook up to LAN. I then encountered a fatal crash error several weeks back and now I never get it to auto update. I am sure I'm hooked up to the internet since game covers for my new downloads automatically updates.

Please help me figure out what's wrong and how to fix this.. :(

Have you simply tried unchecking the box for time sync under settings...restart console, then check it, and restart console once again... ?

Mine was display Nov. xx, 2005 today...so I simply did the above and it was sycn'd afterwards.

Yes, I did that several times already (unchecking the box for time sync under settings...restart console, then check it, and restart console once again) but it still won't update. :(

Anyone? please...? 

I have the same problem, FSD won`t update time. I have checked "sync clock on startup" many times and it`s wont work.

I have internet on my console - in the bottom ip adress, weather is working, i can download TU and covers.

I tried to re-install FSD, and still no results

don`t have any ideas what else I can do:(

I have the same problem, FSD won`t update time. I have checked "sync clock on startup" many times and it`s wont work.

I have internet on my console - in the bottom ip adress, weather is working, i can download TU and covers.

I tried to re-install FSD, and still no results

don`t have any ideas what else I can do:(

Perhaps it's a issue with the dashlaunch settings?

Try disabling livestrong

By disabling you mean livestrong=false in launch.ini?

I have it from the begining. I changed to true, and again to false and still nothing, still 2005

Edit: Earlier (one month ago) everything was ok, time and date was updated every time i launch console. I did not use xbox from that time. Few days ago i started and it wont working

By disabling you mean livestrong=false in launch.ini?

I have it from the begining. I changed to true, and again to false and still nothing, still 2005

Edit: Earlier (one month ago) everything was ok, time and date was updated every time i launch console. I did not use xbox from that time. Few days ago i started and it wont working

Yes, that's what i meant... hmm... ok... try the other blocking one then? perhaps it's the culprit? if not; do you have any plugins for dashlaunch? if so; try disabling them... see if it helps?

Thank you very much for helping me:)

don`t have any plugins.

"try the other blocking one then?" -sorry, but i don`t understand (my english is not well)

I was trying everything, i was re-configuring router and network, formating usb few times,and still nothing.

Everything works properly but this little thing.

Thank you very much for helping me:)

don`t have any plugins.

"try the other blocking one then?" -sorry, but i don`t understand (my english is not well)

I was trying everything, i was re-configuring router and network, formating usb few times,and still nothing.

Everything works properly but this little thing.

iirc "liveblock" or something like that, there's 2 live blockers, one that is a little less blocking... and the strong one...

I don`t know if it safe to set liveblock=false:)

I wonder if it possible that this bug appear during update newest dashboard?

I don`t know if it safe to set liveblock=false:)

I wonder if it possible that this bug appear during update newest dashboard?

It is safe... it is possible, but we can't know for sure unless you try it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi guys.... any success back then? Im having the same issue, tried everything above with no success, reinstalled FSD but it doesnt work either! :(

Hi guys.... any success back then? Im having the same issue, tried everything above with no success, reinstalled FSD but it doesnt work either! :(

Show me your launch.ini and i'll try to see if i can spot anything that could potentially cause the problem

Here is my dashlaunch.ini; just renamed to .txt since we cant upload .ini files.

Thx for your help.

LBump = Hdd:\default.xex <--- this is bad, don't have a "default.xex" file in the root of ANY device... it may lead to issues... remove this and maybe it'll solve the problem for you... and try disabling "liveblock" aswell to see if it makes a difference... if not, i have no idea... there's nothing there which suggests an error should occur...

LBump = Hdd:\default.xex <--- this is bad, don't have a "default.xex" file in the root of ANY device... it may lead to issues... remove this and maybe it'll solve the problem for you... and try disabling "liveblock" aswell to see if it makes a difference... if not, i have no idea... there's nothing there which suggests an error should occur...

Ok, I tried it with no succes, the only way I found to sync the clock is deactivating liveblock and going to the official dash, the system will try to update and after I press no, clock became synced.

Also I tried to unistall / reinstall dashlaunch deleting the launch.ini too but it didnt work either.

Anyway thanx for the atention, hope it become fixed automatically in the next Dashlaunch or FSD(this last one I think will not happend) update.