RealModScene
fjonn

Coverdownload without Internet

Hi,

I've just downloaded FSD3 and like it a lot. The only thing that bothers me is that I don't have any covers since my network connector on my XBOX is broken.

Is there any way to download a big coverpack or something like that ? I had covers with FSD2 and don't remember where they came from ;)

THX

Greetz

Fjonn

There is no way around that ? Like a cache folder to put the art into ? As I said my lan port is broken..there is currently no possibility to get network connection.

FSD2 how art thoo...

Do you know anyone else with a jtag / rgh? Take your drive to them download your covers and bob your drive back in yours

I'm working on a function in GaDaBaMa to migrate your FSD2 database with all its GamaData (covers etc) to FSD3. It will take some days though.

The next step would be to upgrade the app to be compatible with FSD3. But you'll have to connect your Xbox HDD somehow with your PC. It must appear under Windows Explorer otherwise you'll not be able to use it.

The other way would be to copy your F3 database file to a USB stick and sync those files with the app. Then to copy the generated .assets file (contains all images/covers etc) back to your Xbox HDD.

@rawsy:

unfortunatelly not

@Keyser:

that sounds promising. My FSD3 is on the external usb drive anyways. So getting it to my PC wouldn't pose a problem :)

Right now I'm checking wifi sticks out but they're too expensive for just downloading covers... ;-)

For now I'm back at FSD2 with covers ;)

Fjonn