RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
avisador

I find the TU16 to Cod Black Ops 2 for my ID MEDIA ....

hello mates I will see the Cod Black Ops 2 in PAL version for my country (Spain) and I find the TU16 for my game, I have this Media ID my game 2216717A.

could someone tell me where can I download?

or not to come out this version TU16 for this version of the game?

thanks ...

Does FreeStyle Dash let you download it? You can also find TU's for OPS 2 here: http://www.xbuc.net/browse/?search=black%20ops&page=8&page=1

But I can't find yours in it. But there are other TU16s for other Pal versions of the game. Why don't you just get a different version of your game? Like a different Pal version or an NTSC-U. Because there is no difference at all in what type of game you have, they are all the same. And its always good to update, I hate people who don't update, makes no sense.

thanks for replying mate you commented, I do not appear in the wed discharge of the TU16 for TU Media ID my game (2216717A) only appears for other media ID from other games.

e been looking for the game to download cod black OPS2 other PAL version but with different ID Media and all who have found the link to download Fallen or without service.

you would know or could tell me where I can download this game in PAL region with another ID Media other than 2216717A?

Greetings and thank you ..