RealModScene
Stwu

File manager issue

Hello guys i have a problem with my xbox 360 ... I recently reinstall FSD and i can't put on my hdd xbox becauze when i useing xexmenu it didn'tĀ appear my xbox hdd so i run form my hdd external and it work . I try to move FSD to my xbox hdd with File Manager but it didnt appear ... What can i do ?

you cant move it, how can you move a system that's in use (ie filemanager), you cant, you can try copy it. Might be easier to do a fresh install

So how can i copy cuz if i run with exemenu xbox hdd didn;t appear so i can't copy anyway

you use the arrows on the dpad I think to switch between devices in xexmenu, or press LB/RB, one of them should let you switch between devices (ie. hdd//usb0/etc..)

you use the arrows on the dpad I think to switch between devices in xexmenu, or press LB/RB, one of them should let you switch between devices (ie. hdd//usb0/etc..)

First thing you do is start XEXMenu, then press RB ONCE, this will let you enter the Filemanager, once there you press X or Y to gain access to the menu's for Device/Operations (copy, paste etc. etc.), Pressing D-PAD Left or Right causes the device to shift aswell, pressing the "Back" button should show you the help thingymagoo

• Like 1

Thanks Swizzy, I'll try remember that, I've been busy on 1 game these days I havn't loaded xexmenu in a long time :rofl:

• Like 1

Yeh... But the problem is the xexmenu dosen't fine my xbox hdd ...Is anothe program like xexmanu ? :S

then just FTP to your xbox when your on freestyle and made a new folder on your hard drive, and put FSD in it, and just do a clean install of Freestyle dash.

Ā 

Sounds like your running FSD of onboard mu maybe or maybe your trying to copy onto it and your mistaking it for a hard drive, I don't think xexmenu shows the onboard memory, that or maybe a fault with your hard drive, is it plugged in right, does it show in FSD as HDD1?

Yeh... But the problem is the xexmenu dosen't fine my xbox hdd ...Is anothe program like xexmanu ? :S

If XEXMenu really don't find your HDD it's not found by the console etheir, unless you think the built-in memory or USBMU is the same as "hdd"

XEXMenu 1.1 (last public release) only support these devices:

USB# (0 and 1)

HDD1

HDDX

Flash

and built-in memory on BB Jaspers (i don't remember the mount point used at the top of my head but...)

These were the ones that were available at the time of compilation, later on microsoft added more...

See ... And how can i FTP ? :S ... and it dosen t show as hdd1 it donsen t show at all

post-19101-0-27981700-1393751503_thumb.jpg

if your hard drive is not internal then it wont show as hdd1, if your hard drive is a usb, then it'll be either usb0 or usb1, or both if you have 2 hard drives, if you have a memory stick unplug it, then you'll see what usb is your hard drive

but my hard drive is internal and i have 2 usb 1 stick and 1 external hard drive but my internal hard drive it didn t appear and i can t instal FSD on it

And i try to instal via Freestyle installer but when i choose my path is only usb box ....

if this is not an official internal hard drive, you'll need to go into your system settings on the official dashboard, and format it.

I format it ... i can put my saves on it and program like xexmenu and Freestyle installer ...

And is an official hard drive

I format it ... i can put my saves on it and program like xexmenu and Freestyle installer ...

And is an official hard drive

Is this the version you have installed?: http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/libxenon-homebrew-jtag-reset-glitch-content/11096-xexmenu-1-1-download-xex-menu-iso-live-xex-file-manager-xbox-360-a.html

Because the pic you showed doesn't look like any of the skins that are bundled with it, thus it might be one of them unofficial ones that someone else made...

That version is 1.1 and i have 1.2 xexmenu . And try to 1.1 version same ...

It's very strange that it doesn't work when it's been formatted by the console, it should work...

Run F3 and use it's FTP server, you can run F3 from your USB harddrive or USB stick instead of from the internal HDD using XEXMenu, then you'll have full access to the internal HDD files without any problems... i still don't understand why your XEXMenu doesn't recognize your hdd, it makes no sense since the path to the HDD partition is handled by the Xbox 360 kernel, not the application itself, and as long as the console itself can see the harddrive it should be visible in XEXMenu aswell, afaik F3 also use the exact same mounting method as XEXMenu did for the harddrive...

Same ... if i run Fsd installer without usb when i need to select driver is't show anything ... I run run Fsd installer from internal hdd

Unfortunately, not alot of support is given for FSD anymore, it's no longer being updated and essentially has been abandoned...

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk