RealModScene
JQE

JQE360.com Registration

Hi!

I tried to register on xboxunity. I never got the activation email. What can I do? 

My usernames are cina and cina73. Can you delete these accounts and allow to reregister? What do I miss? 

Do I need to use specific e-mail domain (eg: gmail or yahoo) to get the activation mail?

Regards,

Cina.

Hi!

I tried to register on xboxunity. I never got the activation email. What can I do? 

My usernames are cina and cina73. Can you delete these accounts and allow to reregister? What do I miss? 

Do I need to use specific e-mail domain (eg: gmail or yahoo) to get the activation mail?

Regards,

Cina.

Did you check junk/spam also?

• Like 1

How do i sign in on my xbox360

Can someone please tell me how to sign in on my xbox360

????

It's a forum, not a chat service... sometimes it takes a couple of hours before anyone replies... be patient!

What Dash are you using? Aurora? FSD?

alguien que me ayude yo actualizo el juego en el freestyle a la ultima version y cuando voy a jugar en un server me sale q mi actualización del juego es de version 0 xq ?? 

alguien que me ayude yo actualizo el juego en el freestyle a la ultima version y cuando voy a jugar en un server me sale q mi actualización del juego es de version 0 xq ??

English please, and i fail to see how this is relevant to registering to JQE360

hi, because in my xbox I do not grab this account to play link and tried a lot and keeps saying wrong username or password?

Are you able to login to http://xboxunity.net ? if not; check your username and password to be correct or reset... if it still isn't working (with the site)... contact an admin and they'll help you resolve the issue

You guys who haven't got approval yet should consider lucky, my RGH 2.0 will NOT connect to the internet. (Not XBL/ JQE/ LiNK, simply the internet -_- )

You guys who haven't got approval yet should consider lucky, my RGH 2.0 will NOT connect to the internet. (Not XBL/ JQE/ LiNK, simply the internet -_- )

This is likely a settings or hardware issue...

Ahh, how silly.

I can't seem to login with my username. Instead it forces me to login using my Full Name! Tried several times. I can login, so I can see that my username suddenly has a space in it! I never had a space in the field for "username".

I see two possible solutions.

1. Delete my current, incorrect account, so I can re-register with the same username and email, with my "full name" the same as my username, to not cause the same problem again.

2. Edit my username and remove the space that shouldn't be there.

Neither of these two options seem available to me. May I please get some help with either one?

Ahh, how silly.

I can't seem to login with my username. Instead it forces me to login using my Full Name! Tried several times. I can login, so I can see that my username suddenly has a space in it! I never had a space in the field for "username".

I see two possible solutions.

1. Delete my current, incorrect account, so I can re-register with the same username and email, with my "full name" the same as my username, to not cause the same problem again.

2. Edit my username and remove the space that shouldn't be there.

Neither of these two options seem available to me. May I please get some help with either one?

Contact an admin :)

• Like 1

Contact an admin :)

Thank you, Swizzy.

But, who would that be? I had guessed this thread was run by and read by the relevant people.

Do you mean a pm on this forum? XboxUnity has no such functions, as far as I can see. That is why I commented here.

Thank you, Swizzy.

But, who would that be? I had guessed this thread was run by and read by the relevant people.

Do you mean a pm on this forum? XboxUnity has no such functions, as far as I can see. That is why I commented here.

Yes, a PM is your best method of getting help from the admins, some aren't actively reading up on the forums, others only read certain threads...

• Like 1

Although I've verified my account it still doesn't let me link my account to my xbox it says Failed server but everything else on link passes except my Auth: 

Although I've verified my account it still doesn't let me link my account to my xbox it says Failed server but everything else on link passes except my Auth:

You can login to your account on the computer? if so; doublecheck your username/password and make sure your console can connect to the internet

is JQU360 realmodscene? im trying to setup my xbox360 jtag please help I am so new but im getting there

JQE360 is now known as "xboxunity.net"

xnj pf [etnf

что за хуета напиши на руÑÑком

"WTF, write in Russian"

Is a rough translation of what this gentleman wrote.

"WTF, write in Russian"

Is a rough translation of what this gentleman wrote.

it was written over a year ago, thanks for letting us know... but... don't resurrect old threads unless it's meaningful

hello! please register me in jqe360.com  i new player

You register @ xboxunity.net