RealModScene
JQE

JQE360.com Registration

32zt45u.png

Hello. JQE360.com got a little big for my free google mail account. So my email got shutdown for sending too many emails.

I have fixed this now, but for the last few weeks there have been some emails not getting sent. SO what i have done is removed all accounts that were not activated. If you tried to register and didn't get an email, try again now and you should be able to register properly.

32zt45u.png

Hello. JQE360.com got a little big for my free google mail account. So my email got shutdown for sending too many emails.

I have fixed this now, but for the last few weeks there have been some emails not getting sent. SO what i have done is removed all accounts that were not activated. If you tried to register and didn't get an email, try again now and you should be able to register properly.

32zt45u.png

My account never transferred over from JQE to Unity I used to be able to log into it on JQE but I can't on Unity. Please help!! Contact me anywhere my username for everything is TheModdingCat please Email me! 

My account never transferred over from JQE to Unity I used to be able to log into it on JQE but I can't on Unity. Please help!! Contact me anywhere my username for everything is TheModdingCat please Email me!

Just reset your password with xboxunity

i have a question i just made the registration in order to connect to the link system on my xbox but it still says failed to connect check your username and password, shall i wait to be approved ??? or there is something else?

i have a question i just made the registration in order to connect to the link system on my xbox but it still says failed to connect check your username and password, shall i wait to be approved ??? or there is something else?

Did you register to xboxunity.net? if so; you should be getting an e-mail from "admin", check your spambox aswell

Hello, Question... first is this still working with the newest dash update? second by setting this up on my rgh this allows me to play games online safely? or will I still get banned? I am fairly new to the rgh xbox but very new at going online with it and dont quite understand how it all works. I have linked my rgh to the jqe link that is all I have accomplished at this time

Hello, Question... first is this still working with the newest dash update? second by setting this up on my rgh this allows me to play games online safely? or will I still get banned? I am fairly new to the rgh xbox but very new at going online with it and dont quite understand how it all works. I have linked my rgh to the jqe link that is all I have accomplished at this time

JQE360.com registration (now Xboxunity.net registration) have nothing to do with XBL, and quite frankly, we don't want you here if you want to go on XBL with a hacked console...

Xboxunity.net is used with LiNK which is part of FS3/Aurora which allows you to play System LiNK games with ppl anywhere in the world, to get this working we have tutorials in the tutorials section, read them and ask for more support there if you are having trouble getting it to work...

Hi, I would like to register on link.jqe360 but I'm new and couldn't find the answer for the question. Do I have to dnate first or something else I must do before I get able to answer that? Thank you.

yes its nintendo the answer

Just a thought 

If you forget you user name and password like I did 

I was only able to reset my password using my email account

would it be possible to retrieve your user name also or maybe allow your email to be used as the user name also.

hello ... I made an account on that site but my account so the computer enters the xbox 360 ... it does not enter ... what should I do ??

hello ... I made an account on that site but my account so the computer enters the xbox 360 ... it does not enter ... what should I do ??

Try a simpler password

• Like 1

tried to login with new password recvd on my email - but still unity shows  Login failed. Please Try Again

/// edited ///

got thru - sorry to bother- password typo

hi i am extremly new at this and i am missing covers on my dashboard i was trying to hook up to your site but it want give me any covers can somebody help

covers for games you know when you go through them there should be pictures for all my games it saids missing cover

hi i am extremly new at this and i am missing covers on my dashboard i was trying to hook up to your site but it want give me any covers can somebody help

covers for games you know when you go through them there should be pictures for all my games it saids missing cover

You need to enable xhttp in your dashlaunch settings

hi i cannot find dashlaunch settings

Download dashlaunch, inside you'll find a folder named "installer" this will let you configure/change the dashlaunch settings... you can also edit the file named "launch.ini" manually in a text editor like notepad... this file is usually found in the root of the memory devices, so like hdd1:\launch.ini or usb:\launch.ini

What game in jtag im registered in nousername for me

Can you take that again? speaking english and not whatever the heck that is?

Do i have to pay

No, what gave you that idea? we would appreciate if you donated a little for the server costs... but... it's not a requirement...

por que en mi xbox no me agarra esta cuenta para poder jugar link e intentado mucho y me sigue diciendo que esta mal el usuario o la contraseña :huh:  :sweat:

por que en mi xbox no me agarra esta cuenta para poder jugar link e intentado mucho y me sigue diciendo que esta mal el usuario o la contraseña :huh:  :sweat:

English?