JQE360.com Registration

hola compañeros como hago para abrir una cuenta en jqe360

podrian ayudarme cual es la respuesta a la pregunta

English please

hi!

saturday 24 at 7.00pm, register me on hhtp://link.jqe360.com

i did not receive the activation mail

that i can do?

you can delete my account and i try to register again?

thanks!

Same here. 

I would like to continue in setting up my FSD so please send me the email!

Ah cool, it was in my spam folder. Thanks man

same here.. i registered since monday and still haven't receive any emails for approval. any help please? thanks!

Olá amigo, verifique sua caixa de SPAM e como foi dito acima, estava com erro, mas as mensagens já estão chegando, espero ter ajudado!

Hola! no puedo usar jqe360 me trae a esta web y en http://link.jqe360.com/ me lleva a XboxUnity y en esa pagina "XboxUnity" no me deja resistrarme por que aparece existe usuario y asta eh puesto esto que lo acabo de copiar y pegar: iuhgrwfadus, por las dudas lo copie y lo acabo de pegar pero me pone que ya existe el usuario por favor alguien que me pueda solucionar mi problemaaa???

Gracias! 

Same Problem here. Got Redireced to Xboxunity, registration is not possivle via link,jqe30. I would appreciate help to set up my new FSD.

Same Problem here. Got Redireced to Xboxunity, registration is not possivle via link,jqe30. I would appreciate help to set up my new FSD.

Set up an account for unity.net, if you had one on link.jqe360.com it should already be on unity.net...

Then in fsd you set it up just like before...

• Like 1

32zt45u.png

Hello. JQE360.com got a little big for my free google mail account. So my email got shutdown for sending too many emails.

I have fixed this now, but for the last few weeks there have been some emails not getting sent. SO what i have done is removed all accounts that were not activated. If you tried to register and didn't get an email, try again now and you should be able to register properly.

How to register on JQE360.com?

How did u create Facebook, gmail account jus like that[emoji6]

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Hello good evening I would like to know how do I get a password to play online jqe360 since I registered and so have access to the site! did not get any password yet. Thank you ...

Guys i just registered and I know my user and password very well but... when i try to login to my xbox360 in jqe it say failed to connect to serve please cheac your username and password but i entered them correctly and still says that what should i do, i reset my pasword 2 times and still doesnt work? :unsure:

Guys i just registered and I know my user and password very well but... when i try to login to my xbox360 in jqe it say failed to connect to serve please cheac your username and password but i entered them correctly and still says that what should i do, i reset my pasword 2 times and still doesnt work? :unsure:

Did you register to http://www.xboxunity.net or http://jqe360.com?