RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
allanrmartins

Cannot start game THIEF

The game wont start.. It crashs when i try to start..

anyone else having this problem?

It's likely data error, try extracting/converting it again

Its actually and mostly that your kernel is not the latest just like it happens to me, when you open the game it will just close with an xbox message like, i read we need to update the kernel since in my case 16203 is not going to work on newer games, i read on other forum of someone who made a bat like file to update the kernel just by having it connected over lan o wlan to the pc and have the xbox run latest dashlaunch 3.11 with the updserver enabled and type a command in the pc so the process can start, i seems so simple that i wanted to update but im afraid that i may need some requirement like board type or kernel or something, so i want to consult someone who can tell me if it is secure to do so.

• Like 1

Its actually and mostly that your kernel is not the latest just like it happens to me, when you open the game it will just close with an xbox message like, i read we need to update the kernel since in my case 16203 is not going to work on newer games, i read on other forum of someone who made a bat like file to update the kernel just by having it connected over lan o wlan to the pc and have the xbox run latest dashlaunch 3.11 with the updserver enabled and type a command in the pc so the process can start, i seems so simple that i wanted to update but im afraid that i may need some requirement like board type or kernel or something, so i want to consult someone who can tell me if it is secure to do so.

As long as your firewall/antivirus/network equipment doesn't mess with the transfers it's totally safe, xebuild will get all the settings you need for you, directly from the console :)

About the game crash... when the games are crashing (not just saying that you need to download it again) it's ussually bad data, however... if it says you need to download it again or something like that on start it's etheir missing/corrupt files or old dashboard

• Like 1