RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  

Bonjour,

Je prévois installer un nouveau ventilateur dans ma xbox comme présenté dans ce tutoriel:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=742840

La question que je me posais avant d'installer le ventilateur est: Dans quelle direction est-ce que le ventilateur doit souffler pour être le plus efficace? (tirer l'air à l'extérieur de la xbox ou souffler à l'intérieur)

Merci

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I plan to install a new fan in my xbox as shown in this tutorial:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=742840

I just have a question before installing the fan: In which direction does the fan must blow to be most effective? (pull air out of the xbox or push air inside)

thank you

Well, the original fans pull hot air out so I think the best bet would be to force more air (cool) into the box in the first place but the choice is yours and I'm sure someone will disagree with me :p

You have done that right just push the air in from top and the back will pull another mod which I have is speed the back fans if a jtag the fresstyle if retail then the 12 v stepped down either using a switch to flick voltages between fast and slow

I have my back cut out both metal and plastic it keeps the temp down a lot it runs 6-8 hrs a day and no problems so far 2yrs old falcon

Also I can see you don't have the new gpu cooler get a new one and replace paste to artic silver helps a lot

• Like 1

With my new fan, my gpu never heat over 57 oC (135 oF). Is it necessary to change my gpu heatsink?

With my new fan, my gpu never heat over 57 oC (135 oF). Is it necessary to change my gpu heatsink?

If you want it to run cooler change it

My temps

Are

CPU : under 50.0

GPU : Under 45

They stay at that it also goes in what speed the top fans are I have two fans on top And one screwed on top of gpu cooler drive is stuck on the side

Remember it's not the appearence as it does cost to replace so keep care of it in the first place LOL 😄

• Like 1