RealModScene
rotchild

Can't connect account to jqe360.com

When I click on "Link Console to JQE360.com" I always get the message "Failed to connect to server, please check your username and password". Both are correct (username and password), I'm using the same username/password as here, as jqe360.com redirects here, right?

Devlink is DISABLED and pingpatch is ENABLED on DashLaunch.

Please help...
  • Like 3

I am also facing the same problem. Some one said to register for jqe360.com.  The username & password we registered are to login to the forum. So must register for jqe360.  Which is which. Is not the username & password the same for both.  Admin need help desperately!

• Like 2

jqe360.com and realmodscene.com are two different sites, you need to register on jqe360.com to access LiNK

What is the answer to the security question on link jqe360? Tried all different names...????

team fsd

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

jqe360.com and realmodscene.com are two different sites, you need to register on jqe360.com to access LiNK

When I type jqe360.com, I always come back to realmodscene.com. 

When I type jqe360.com, I always come back to realmodscene.com.

U need to register Xboxunity.net instead of jqe360.com

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I had this problem for ages and ages. I thought my 360 wasn't connecting to the 'net properly or something.

Turns out that what Anonymous said above was the answer. It's not your jqe360 username and password you need, you need to register an account at XboxUnity.net and use THAT username and password. Works a charm. 

I had this problem for ages and ages. I thought my 360 wasn't connecting to the 'net properly or something.

Turns out that what Anonymous said above was the answer. It's not your jqe360 username and password you need, you need to register an account at XboxUnity.net and use THAT username and password. Works a charm.

jqe360.com should redirect to xboxunity.net, many ppl try to use their RMS account tho (this forum is on RMS, where jqe360.com redirected to for a while)

Hi, 

i facing the same issue but it remain on the http://jqe360.com/ with the blank page.

if i ping the http://jqe360.com/, i can get the ip address of: 192.99.14.39 which is point to this: http://www.realmodscene.com/

it seem they take down the jqe360.com domain.

how can we let the xbox 360 connect again to http://jqe360.com/ ???

JQE360.com is no longer active, you should now a days use Xboxunity.net

Well, i cant login to xboxunity.net, neither to LiNK...I tried 3 different accounts i made on xboxunity.net and every single one of them is not working.... Somebody please help me :)

16 minutes ago, Honza Kotačka said:

Well, i cant login to xboxunity.net, neither to LiNK...I tried 3 different accounts i made on xboxunity.net and every single one of them is not working.... Somebody please help me :)

OK....If you do not receive a message activating go to spam messages will find the message activation there

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Honza Kotačka said:

Do they work on your pc? Did you activate any of the accounts? (Via the link sent to your e-mail)

48 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

OK....If you do not receive a message activating go to spam messages will find the message activation there

Yeez... Im stupid, I forgot about spams.. Thank mate. It's working now :)

• Like 2