RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
genhack

Call of Duty Ghosts TU 9

Hello everyone, I have a little problem with Tu of  cod ghosts, are stopped from Tu# 7 I also tried to look for them manually on the site http://marketplace.jqe360.com/ but are not present, the mid of the game are 61893c9d . How can I proceed to download the Tu# 9 excuse my bad english and thanks for those who help me.

Hello everyone, I have a little problem with Tu of  cod ghosts, are stopped from Tu# 7 I also tried to look for them manually on the site http://marketplace.jqe360.com/ but are not present, the mid of the game are 61893c9d . How can I proceed to download the Tu# 9 excuse my bad english and thanks for those who help me.

Get someone with a untouched Xbox 360 with the same game as yours download it from Xbox Live or wait for someone else to do that...

the harddrive can be used on a JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 to extract it, however... it's not "easy" to figure out which one it is when it's stored in the cache folder :)

• Like 1

second option :  get from someone with another cod default.xex and default_mp.xex. make a backup of the original files in your cod folder. change the files. now media id is changed....get the tu on pc (because fsd don't detect the you have changed the media id..and try to get the wrong tu, unless you remove it from the game library and readd it). now tu works...... my game is PTBR  but i have media id 3cc5a411  (region free i think) and works fine. if you want i can give you my files, but don't know if i can post here....ask PM if you want.

sorry my english.....i'm from Brazil. :thumbup:

• Like 1