RealModScene
JPizzle

SERVER TRANSITION

Posted Image

We are in the midst of transitioning to a new server and you may find some kinks in the system during this move. If you seem to be having an issue with the website the first thing to try is pressing control + R on your keyboard, this will re-cache the page on your computer and hopefully solve the bug.

If you find any glitches with the site please let us know.

I'm just glad to see some new NEWS..  :)  I don't visit the forums very much anymore, and just poke in real quick to see if something new is happening.  Looks like since the XBOX ONE came out, the XBOX360 scene just kinda fell silent.

I'm just glad to see some new NEWS..  :)  I don't visit the forums very much anymore, and just poke in real quick to see if something new is happening.  Looks like since the XBOX ONE came out, the XBOX360 scene just kinda fell silent.

Alot of us started working on the XBOne along side the 360... therefor 360 get less attention ;)

Yeah that's what I figured (and hoped).  Still, I think I'm gonna wait to buy my XBOX ONE till after they "mature" it a bit (like Major Nelson suggested).

hi , my isp block all ports :(
what i must do to play systemlink ? 
bcz log of test connection 
port 3071 is fail

port 3072 is fail

and i try all port and then is fail :(

hi , my isp block all ports :(

what i must do to play systemlink ? 

bcz log of test connection 

port 3071 is fail

port 3072 is fail

and i try all port and then is fail :(

This isn't the thread to ask about it, it's enough to make your own thread which you've already done, we'll read it when we'er here... anyways, you need to make sure your router have port forwards done to your console and that the console have a static ip (otherwise the forwards will stop working when the ip changes)

Ymmm anyone knows when M$'ll end to support X 360 ? Any ideas, gossips ? I'am asking because I Wonder about unleashing true power of current Xbox. Maybe even it could bring us multiplayer ala xboxlive ? (yeah i miss my fifa matches :D and bf too) If you ask me..... i could pay for this ... 10$ for every 3 months, and then imagine only 1000 gamers paying 40$ per year, what give us 40000$ ! Unfortunetly i dont know if this amount will be enough for servers but i could be fantastic. What is more... ''gold''members could download games directly from these servers.... but, i could be tooo illegal ;).. Btw. FSDTeam - thank you for everything- Great job ! (i can't wait for new FSD :D )

There's been talk about there comming games untill atleast 2016 iirc for the Xbox 360

There'll be no more FSD versions released unless the team comes back together again or someone else take over where the team left it...

What ? Why ? What happend ? It sounds like a raw between two kids who build wonderfull sand castle but now can't choose which one will be the king :D. No hard feelings.

good Evening everyone... im really very happy that im here with you guys

first i'm  from asia middle east.. lol me and my friends we have an xbox 360 and we wish if we can play online some how but ughhh we cant cuz we have ( Gtag ) to play with copy CD's lol so we start searching till we find this amazing website and we have installed the freestyle app.. 

and seems its amazing one sorry our english not really good lol but we spend like 2 days to get a login to your website from inside the xbox lol... and now when we enter the game ( Black ops II ) or ( Call of Duty Ghost ) everytime we try to join a room its says ( unable to connect to host ) ..

and i also try to creat a room but no one join me. while i can see all the rooms and i tried to join them all but same error . so wheres the problem please ? 

please Guys ( admin ) we and i really want and wish to play some games online.. please fix this or tell me how to fix it i have been tryin to join any room or any game for like 15 hours i havent sleep ... grrrrr....

Sorry for my bad english guys.. and please keep in mind ( i really wish and would love to play online with you guys )

i really hope if u can help me... thank you so much 

Best Regards : Salah

• Sad 1

good Evening everyone... im really very happy that im here with you guys

first i'm  from asia middle east.. lol me and my friends we have an xbox 360 and we wish if we can play online some how but ughhh we cant cuz we have ( Gtag ) to play with copy CD's lol so we start searching till we find this amazing website and we have installed the freestyle app.. 

and seems its amazing one sorry our english not really good lol but we spend like 2 days to get a login to your website from inside the xbox lol... and now when we enter the game ( Black ops II ) or ( Call of Duty Ghost ) everytime we try to join a room its says ( unable to connect to host ) ..

and i also try to creat a room but no one join me. while i can see all the rooms and i tried to join them all but same error . so wheres the problem please ? 

please Guys ( admin ) we and i really want and wish to play some games online.. please fix this or tell me how to fix it i have been tryin to join any room or any game for like 15 hours i havent sleep ... grrrrr....

Sorry for my bad english guys.. and please keep in mind ( i really wish and would love to play online with you guys )

i really hope if u can help me... thank you so much 

Best Regards : Salah

You need to forward your ports manually

what is the new server ? :baby:

The same address and everything... it's just that it's been moved to new hardware ;)