RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
roadrunna

3 RGH slims

I have 3 RGH slims for sale.

|First one  has a trinity motherboard and boots pretty quickly. It comes with a 250 gb hdd with some games installed. It comes with the powerbrick and dvd rom is working. I have |the original nand  as well in case you want to revert back to retail or dual nand. It has a gloss finish ,but I do have to say i recieved with some scratches and stuff. This will also|| come with a wireless controller. For more details just message me.   ------- $220 shipped.

Second one is a corona 4gb autobooting into FSD. It lacks a hdd  so im selling it considerably cheaper it will only come with a power brick . The dvd rom also has an unlocked TX pcb so it dvds flashed as well. I'll have to look for nand for this one ,but i think i do have it. ------- $170 shipped

Third one is my least favorite. it came to me working but with  a bad dvd rom drive I didnt bother to do anything else to it other than just rgh it so it wouldn't need the drive. It is also a 4gb autobooting into FSD and also lacks a dvd drive bezel. --------$120